Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42

Author Topic: Supernatural 8 - Game over! Town Victory  (Read 67777 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 8 - Day 5 is quiet. Perhaps too quiet.
« Reply #555 on: July 02, 2015, 10:11:24 am »

Mephansteras: Do blocked people get an indication that they were blocked?

Yes, a blocked player always knows they were blocked (even if they had no action to block)
...Wait a minute.

That leaves 4maskwolf. He claims to be a survivor, but he could be an SK. Also, 4maskwolf, how can I be cult or an SK/other evil third party when NQT vouches for me being GA?

TheDarkStar

Yeeeeeep I called it.  I roleblocked him last night, and guess what? No murders.

To summarize my flavor, I snuck into his house right after dark, lurking outisde his door until he went to sleep.  I snuck into his room, drank his blood, and for good measure hit him in the head before departing to make good and sure he was unconscious.
Also, I got no indication of being blocked. Mephansteras: Do blocked people get an indication that they were blocked?

Oh my goodness.
One of you must be scum!

...Yeah I'm just taking the opportunity to be silly. These are rare things while you're still alive in Mafia.

Hmm. :I

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 02, 2015, 10:33:02 am »

TDS: you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.  NQT was SCUM you derp.  NOTHING he says can be trusted, and the fact that you "think" him saying you are a GA clears you is laughable, because you and I both know that's not true.  As for the whole SK thing: I could be, theoretically. But even if I am, I have to drain someone twice in a row to kil them, and the only one that's happening to is you tonight.

I am the dissapoint that you think lynching a survivor is really your best choice of action right now.

Cheeetar: I don't take orders from you.  I'm actually inclined to drain Tiruin tonight.  Why?  Because if she isn't killed by TDS, I'm immediately confirmed, and if she is, I get to choose who wins, which is fun in its own right.

No Lynch Shorten

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 02, 2015, 10:39:53 am »

Shorten, and lynch 4mask tomorrow if he TDS doesn't turn up dead as scum/hostile third party.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 02, 2015, 10:54:41 am »

TDS: you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.  NQT was SCUM you derp.  NOTHING he says can be trusted, and the fact that you "think" him saying you are a GA clears you is laughable, because you and I both know that's not true.  As for the whole SK thing: I could be, theoretically. But even if I am, I have to drain someone twice in a row to kil them, and the only one that's happening to is you tonight.

I am the dissapoint that you think lynching a survivor is really your best choice of action right now.

Cheeetar: I don't take orders from you.  I'm actually inclined to drain Tiruin tonight.  Why?  Because if she isn't killed by TDS, I'm immediately confirmed, and if she is, I get to choose who wins, which is fun in its own right.
4mask, while your assertiveness in the earliest paragraph does speak of reason, the following thereafter just tips into illogic (and boastfulness or goading...trivial needless goading).

You will die tomorrow if TDS turns up as the GA, or when I flip town.
Who to kill? The orange portion belies an excuse of trapped scum as the essence of a baseless threat in that whole paragraph to Cheeet.

Warbears save lives. Hug your Werebear tonight!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 02, 2015, 10:57:37 am »

...I'm not hugging the werebear tonight, tho... I wanna live...

Don't worry, I'll kill him.  I was just seeing how much I could push Cheeetar until he snapped.  It's a fun game :D

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: July 02, 2015, 11:00:06 am »

Well you were being mean. :I
To Cheeetar. I:
Well-intentionedly being mean, but it sounded off.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:41 am »

Psst.

Tiru.

Shorten the day.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 02, 2015, 11:08:10 am »

And then Cheeetar was SK.

Shorten. :I
(Also protect vs kills, please TDS. He hopefully isn't a charismatic cultist and you're hopefully totally a GA. But if you are really scum, work on addressing the thingy that NQT mentioned. It adds credit in a way. Also I'm being silly because I'm taking a break from movie editing. It is fun.).

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2015, 04:23:01 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
4maskwolf: TheDarkStar
No Lynch: Cheeetar, Tiruin, 4maskwolf

"You wish to delay another night? Well, it's odd, but I suppose you know best. Very well, we shall reconvene in the morning." The Baron ends the days deliberations and watches you all file out of the Hall with a somewhat puzzled expression on his face.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 8 - Night 5
« Reply #564 on: July 03, 2015, 11:58:49 am »

You return to the Hall in the Morning. The Baron and his guards wait for you.

“All of you return again. I do not know what you wished to learn with this delay, but I hope it will help you end this evil once and for all.”

He motions you to your seats.

“Good luck to you! Our fates are in your hands.”

Day 6 has Started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 8 - Day 6 dawns still and expectant
« Reply #565 on: July 03, 2015, 01:05:25 pm »

4maskwolf- no kill occured, therefore he's not the lone vampire, therefore he's scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 03, 2015, 02:07:40 pm »

That's a very logical assumption, Cheeetar.  If only it was true.

I got fucking locked in my house last night by someone.

I snuck out to go drain the blood from TheDarkStar again, only to find that my door was locked.  I heard some sound of movement outside, and someone said "It's for your own protection."

Own protection my ass.  Someone is trying to frame me.  I trust you, Cheet, since you're pretty much confirmed, but Tiru... I have some doubts about Tiru's role, certainly.  Or it could have been TDS.

TheDarkStar

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 03, 2015, 02:40:06 pm »

You've given a very good account of yourself, 4mask, considering the position you replaced into. I don't buy your claims. Tiruin is town- see NQT's lynch, which was her idea. TDS is town-ally- see guardian claim backed up by NQT, Tiruin not dying Night 4 or 5 (aka protected by him), and his support of lynching NQT. The only person left is you.
I've played some mafia.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 03, 2015, 02:49:52 pm »

NQT's lynch was my idea you derp.  Who was the first one to vote him?  Me.

And I'm surprised you're taking a proven scum's word for what TDS is.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 03, 2015, 11:09:52 pm »

NQT's lynch was my idea you derp.  Who was the first one to vote him?  Me.

And I'm surprised you're taking a proven scum's word for what TDS is.

4maskwolf for reasons outlined yesterday.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42