Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42

Author Topic: Supernatural 8 - Game over! Town Victory  (Read 67790 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 8 - Day 4
« Reply #525 on: June 29, 2015, 01:27:50 pm »

Next time you're on, Tiruin, do you mind condensing and clarifying that big post, I only understand about half of it.

...huh.  I didn't realize this role was used before (shows exactly how much I read the previous supernaturals beyond the one I was in).  I just assumed I had received a new role Meph was testing out.

I did discolose who I blocked, though.

I claimed because a) I'm a survivor and would rather not be lynched for reasons that should be obvious and b) honesty and to provide a plan.

Are you asking what I think about you two individually?  I think you're town and he's scum.

I'm not sure what you're asking/speculating on in some of that, so that's really all I have to say.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 29, 2015, 11:41:49 pm »

So..its 12:39pm here; day ends in Pacific time so I guess its 16 hours back.

TImecount?

I will be changing my vote to NQT after thinking a whole night about this. The only deterrent to why I didn't do so before was the idea of 4mask being a Cha. Cultist...and NQT seems like the core knot when thinking about 4mask and TDS-speculative scumteams. (And I don't think he fully addressed my queries :/)
Will be shifting back to 4mask if the time isn't enough (and votes).

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 29, 2015, 11:52:22 pm »

Frig. I consider a TDS-4mask scumteam less likely than an NQT-4mask one, so I guess I'll unvote 4mask and change to NQT. But still, Tiruin, I really wish you would provide more reasoning for this.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 30, 2015, 12:16:09 am »

Night One, roo attempted to feed on Birdy, but, while skulking up to the door, noticed the presence of a guard outside of his door and left without being seen, my thirst almost unbearable.  Night Two, nobody was around to send in an order, and since my role stipulates that I MUST try to drink blood every night Mephansteras randomized it.  I ended up targeting Toonyman.  He was awake when I enterred and tried to put up a fight, but I subdued him and drank his blood as well.  Last night, H4zard targeted Jack A T, probably in an effort to prevent himself from being killed.  He found Jack on the doorstep of Jack's house, leaping on him from behind and tearing the stake from Jack's grasp.  He fed upon Jack's blood, hauled his unconscious body back into his house, and swiftly departed.
You...are aware that your notes match literally everyone who obviously died by the cult right?

...Either you're innocent, or bussing NQT hard that I am doubting stuff, or being blatantly honest but under the guise of a vampire. >_> Or its a NQT/TDS scumteam--but scumNQT, or rather NQT in general just supported TDS as the GA.

The only thing stopping me from voting NQT was the perception that 4mask/H4zard/Roo was something more dangerous.
Like a charismatic cultist

Oh look I had this still open in another tab and wondered why the last message was still the message I saw hours earlier -.-
...The glory of waking up near noontime.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 30, 2015, 12:58:16 am »

Frig. I consider a TDS-4mask scumteam [...] a NQT-4mask one, so I guess I'll unvote 4mask and change to NQT. But still, Tiruin, I really wish you would provide more reasoning for this.
Why do we usually use 'an' before we say NQT? :P

But anyway--reasoning in the orange lines. We can pair up scumteams revolving around the 4 of us (me included for those who believe I'm scum), but for me--the worst case scenarios (Sans the cha. cultist) is the 2 man scumteam. I think this was subtly...but messily hinted in my ideas back there, so cutting it clear here.

TDS-4mask scumteam
I have honestly never thought about this given NQT's interactions and tunnel-movement and the following notion. While the idea of T.NQT confirming the presence of an angel being a valid idea...it'd be REALLY WEIRD if he was town and yet confirmed a heavenly presence, because that also confirms TDS being non-scum. Because I'm sure I'm not an angel. :-\
So it leaves 2 teams in my eye. [and why I say 'NQT being the root', meaning he's a common denominator in between, sans the Cha. Cultist fear]

NQT-4mask scumteam
This on the other hand, is more valid than the last--one strange note however is NQT confirming a GA straight out, so that's strangely already giving the cult one LESS target as an alibi, (though they're aware of the GA), but still plausible as a backup to their role claim because it gives merit to the idea of being a Sage. I've been targeting 4mask because of that one fear above, given that the Sage is already...well, a claim in itself. Now being...diluted by 4mask's ideas as of late.
And his very edgy and pointy responses to NQT.

TDS-NQT scumteam
This was another valid idea due to the backup of a Sage, and the support of the evident non-confirmability of the GA (unless you lynch their mark). I am...however reluctant to vote TDS (because total and literal Halo effect in play, I would really like the idea that I'm protected by a GA :I), and so otherwise would vote the nearest threat possible.
That and if this scumteam is true, then BOTH have fakeclaimed and are of different variety.

TDS is lower on my list of suspicion because while he has never outright noted that I am his ward (which would give him total GA points, at least with me) he stuck with his vote despite being ambivalent (or lacking) detail on his lynch targets. [And some of his posts prior to that give a general indication of his suspicion, but not a direct and outright one]

...Could I ask how a TDS/4mask team exists for you? o_O

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 30, 2015, 03:59:17 am »

._.

Meph: Time/votecount when able?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 30, 2015, 04:17:30 am »

>_>
I forgot today is Tuesday and it ends on 5pm Tuesday.
Hooray thinking its Wednesday.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 30, 2015, 04:54:46 am »

Why do we usually use 'an' before we say NQT? :P

It's gramatically incorrect- I just pronounced it 'en q t', starting with an e sound, so 'an' flows better in my head.

TDS-4mask exists not really as a scumteam in my head but as a 4mask lone scum and TDS as a GA protecting him instead of you. Thinking it over, I'm more comfortable lynching NQT though. I hope TDS is around soon to change his vote.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 30, 2015, 05:09:07 am »

With a one-man scum team protected by a GA we can still stave off LYLO if we lynch TDS-- 4mask, Cheetar, isn't that still a safe bet from your perspective?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 30, 2015, 05:11:42 am »

You're absolutely convinced that Tiruin is the scum, NQT?
I've played some mafia.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 30, 2015, 05:16:40 am »

Given my seering, the night actions and everyone's claims it's the only thing that makes sense.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 30, 2015, 07:25:01 am »

Given my seering, the night actions and everyone's claims it's the only thing that makes sense.

Why? Why don't you think that anyone else is lying?

Also, NQT because Tiruin is voting for you.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 30, 2015, 09:26:37 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
notquitethere: Cheeetar, Tiruin, 4maskwolf, TheDarkStar
TheDarkStar: notquitethere

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today. (About 9 hours from now)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2015, 09:34:11 am »

Feels like a mistake. 4 people voting for him = at least one scum, unless we assume it's a one person scumteam which doesn't seem likely at all. Really urging you to reconsider, Tiruin.
I've played some mafia.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 30, 2015, 10:00:42 am »

Feels like a mistake. 4 people voting for him = at least one scum, unless we assume it's a one person scumteam which doesn't seem likely at all. Really urging you to reconsider, Tiruin.

We've had several third-parties (including me), so it's not that unreasonable that there's only one member of the mafia left.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 42