Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: A New Setting  (Read 3267 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: A New Setting
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2015, 07:08:11 am »

It was at this time that the God of fire that created the Sparks sent them to the now empty none worlds.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 07:10:43 am »

The Sparks burned a path of war through the 5 factions. But soon they realized the dire situation and fought together for the first time in thousands of years.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 09:53:02 am »

And so it came to pass that the God of the Sparks gifted them with great power. Breath of flame, command of Fire, and high fertility. In order to deal more damage to the enemy.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 11:07:00 am »

As their numbers swelled, the factions encroached more and more onto each other's territory, so that, while they still warred with the God of the Sparks, they also began fighting each again.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 12:28:44 pm »

This was up until the point when a young mechanic named Bobby Laggadurdee created a power relay unseen before. Being the only man able to create this weapon the factions, as well as the sparks began hunting this poor individual.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 12:43:49 pm »

Bobby was seen as hero by all the factions. As this invention turned the tide of the war against the Sparks. They used the time it took for the Sparks to recuperate, to create massive defensive systems protecting the bone worlds.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 06:16:47 pm »

but the sparks had a strong grip on the planets they had already captured. there greatest city, the city of flame was a beautiful sight, the pride of all sparks.

it was perhaps the most well defended city as well. but you would not know it by looking at it, its defenses were wll hidden...at least until it was to late t escape them.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 12:12:45 am »

The City of Flames also held the Spark's secret weapon, an orbital cannon capable of razing entire planets to the ground in a few short seconds. Unfortunately, it required the sacrifice of a 100 willing Sparks and was, in general, quite unpractical.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 07:56:59 am »

Bobby used this war and his commodity to consolidate his political power, as he was most clever. Thus Bobby the Great, first tsar of the United Sapient Factions, was crowned.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 08:23:27 am »

With him at their head the USF send a combined force to crush the city of flames. The huge numbers sent by the USF were enough to wear down the defences. As the orbital defenses were crushed, the USF soldiers landed on the City and fought a brutal battle with the Sparks. This is were the heroes of the USF were forged most known of them all was Private Jacob who...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 08:30:22 am »

Killed one tenth of the enemy forces all by himself and then died of dysentery.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2015, 10:54:48 am »

but in there battle they doomed there home. the souls of the sparks killed channeled themselves through the great cannon, and anillated the enemy homeworld.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2015, 06:36:54 am »

(Bump)

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2015, 07:31:33 am »

meanwhile, in a lab on a petri dish scientists discover skeletal microbes forming a circle leading to the the bone zone. they send their most powerful yu-gi-oh dueler, ash ketchum, to the other side. at this point in time the sole survivor of the dry bones speaks his last 'they will...return........'  as his bones grow dryer than ever before ash makes his way to kanto region before the fire nation attacked through the portal
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2015, 09:28:15 am »

((I can't decide wether to giggle or to facedesk))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4