Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 653075 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #9030 on: June 22, 2015, 06:41:14 pm »

[The Principals office]

"Huh? ... That's strange, some sort of automatic door maybe?" He mumbles to himself as he steps in.
He stops in front of the principals desk, sets down the suitcases and says: "John Doe, reporting in."

The Principal turns his chair around. "Ah, John. I've been expecting you."
"You did? I wasn't informed of that. Anyways, I'm here to enroll at this school."
"Yes, I received the letter. Classes are over for the day, so if you wish, you may go to the dormitories."
((John doesn't know about the letter from The Employer))

"What letter? And does this mean I'm accepted without even asking about my educational background? If so I would like to know what the rules around here are, what the class schedule is and where I'm quartered." John asks.
"I received a letter informing me of your history and attendance. Rules of conduct are limited to not harming someone unless your life is in danger- the letter asked that I remind you doing so is a breach of contract, and you will be given double pay if you manage not to kill anyone over the course of the term-, no visible weapons on the grounds- you may keep your pistol, as long as nobody knows of it- and listening to the instructions of faculty. If your lack of formal education is deemed a problem, there are tutors available. There is a dormitory marked on your map. Your room assignment will be on the bulletin board. Your class schedule will be in your room. Not attending the ones in bold text is also a breach of contract."

"Reading. You?" You note there is a relatively large pile of books on his desk. The subjects vary from alteration of the cerebral lobe to generic telepathy, to functional multiform shapeshifting.
"Just finished enchanting with this glamered hairpin" she points to the skull hairpin in her hair. Her eyes appear to be normal blue eyes now, but as you are well verse with illusions you can tell it is due to the enchantment. ((Can we leave enchantment class?))
((Classes have been over for a while at this point.))

[Trude]

"I would have to look through it to get the reading effect, so glasses that translate the Latin symbols into runes would be good."

The teacher hands her some very nice looking glasses. Etched in the arms are symbols that a normal person would mistake for decoration, but to Supernatural beings were quite obviously runes.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9031 on: June 22, 2015, 06:48:14 pm »

[Trude]

"I would have to look through it to get the reading effect, so glasses that translate the Latin symbols into runes would be good."

[Kumo]

"Th-there's... more. N-not just, that."
I've felt it with someone, but who is she?
"Describe?"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9032 on: June 22, 2015, 06:51:59 pm »

[Trude]

Trude puts on the glasses and checks her letter-rune paper, and finds it's now rune-rune.
Neat.
"So you got all sorts of enchanted items in here? Do you have anything that transforms people? Or ones that give you armor?"

[Kumo]

"I... I've had... dreams. There is... someone, I feel, strange, when near her."
Kumo is fidgeting and looking away.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9033 on: June 22, 2015, 06:54:42 pm »

[Trude]

Trude puts on the glasses and checks her letter-rune paper, and finds it's now rune-rune.
Neat.
"So you got all sorts of enchanted items in here? Do you have anything that transforms people? Or ones that give you armor?"

"Yes and Yes. I don't think I can let you have those, though. I can't imagine you mean consensual transformation if you're asking about an item, and the armor is too conspicuous for outside."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9034 on: June 22, 2015, 06:57:47 pm »

[Trude]

Neat.

[Kumo]

"I... I've had... dreams. There is... someone, I feel, strange, when near her."
Kumo is fidgeting and looking away.
"Dreams? Describe? Do you know the person?"

mdk666

• Bay Watcher
  • cheaply produced multi-functional biological tool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9035 on: June 22, 2015, 07:03:01 pm »

[The Principals office]

"Huh? ... That's strange, some sort of automatic door maybe?" He mumbles to himself as he steps in.
He stops in front of the principals desk, sets down the suitcases and says: "John Doe, reporting in."

"You did? I wasn't informed of that. Anyways, I'm here to enroll at this school."
"Yes, I received the letter. Classes are over for the day, so if you wish, you may go to the dormitories."

"What letter? And does this mean I'm accepted without even asking about my educational background? If so I would like to know what the rules around here are, what the class schedule is and where I'm quartered." John asks.
"I received a letter informing me of your history and attendance. Rules of conduct are limited to not harming someone unless your life is in danger- the letter asked that I remind you doing so is a breach of contract, and you will be given double pay if you manage not to kill anyone over the course of the term-, no visible weapons on the grounds- you may keep your pistol, as long as nobody knows of it- and listening to the instructions of faculty. If your lack of formal education is deemed a problem, there are tutors available. There is a dormitory marked on your map. Your room assignment will be on the bulletin board. Your class schedule will be in your room. Not attending the ones in bold text is also a breach of contract."
"So you know of my contract then?" I need to talk to the employer about informing me if he pulls stunts like that... "Well if that's everything I guess I will go to my room and start unpacking."

((Won't be long before John is back at the principals office discussing the no-visible-weapons and don't-tell-anybody-you're-packin' rules once he sees all the guys/gals with swords and their side/back or hears others talking about what kind of heat they're packing...))
The world will look up and shout: "Spare us."
And I will laugh.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9036 on: June 22, 2015, 07:08:03 pm »

[Trude]

"No, i mean transforming the user, since I heard that is a thing for Midgardians. I cannot hope to beat dragons with this body."

[Kumo]

"I-I don't... know, I think. Sh-she looks, familiar. But I, don't know... if I know."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9037 on: June 22, 2015, 07:09:05 pm »

[Trude]

"No, i mean transforming the user, since I heard that is a thing for Midgardians. I cannot hope to beat dragons with this body."

[Kumo]

"I-I don't... know, I think. Sh-she looks, familiar. But I, don't know... if I know."
"Hum.. How old are you in these dreams?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9038 on: June 22, 2015, 07:12:34 pm »

Alice leaves the underground section and is now in the Uncommon Room, perhaps James will notice her enter.

Akane will head back to the room with the big fish in it.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9039 on: June 22, 2015, 07:13:36 pm »

Kiri wanders to the uncommon room as well.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9040 on: June 22, 2015, 07:13:41 pm »

[The Principals office]

"So you know of my contract then?" I need to talk to the employer about informing me if he pulls stunts like that... "Well if that's everything I guess I will go to my room and start unpacking."

((Won't be long before John is back at the principals office discussing the no-visible-weapons and don't-tell-anybody-you're-packin' rules once he sees all the guys/gals with swords and their side/back or hears others talking about what kind of heat they're packing...))
((They can't show them above ground: underground is fair game. Assume he mentions this as John leaves.))

[Trude]

[Kumo]

"In that case, could you be more specific? Most objects can only do one form."

Alice leaves the underground section and is now in the Uncommon Room, perhaps James will notice her enter.

Akane will head back to the room with the big fish in it.

(14) She finds it. It still doesn't seem to notice her.
Sigtext!

mdk666

• Bay Watcher
  • cheaply produced multi-functional biological tool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9041 on: June 22, 2015, 07:26:40 pm »

[The Principals office]

((They can't show them above ground: underground is fair game. Assume he mentions this as John leaves.))
((What about inside of the supernat dorm?))

John picks up his suit cases and leaves the principals office. As soon as the door is closed behind him he sets them down again, pulls out a pack of documents out of the inside pocket of his jacket and starts rifling through it in search for that map he allegedly has...
The world will look up and shout: "Spare us."
And I will laugh.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9042 on: June 22, 2015, 07:30:59 pm »

Spoiler: Gm (click to show/hide)

Alice notices Nina and heads over to her. "Hey Nina, how were your classes today?"
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9043 on: June 22, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »

Ethon, indeed in dragon form, lies down in front of his pile of discarded clothes... where Jack is.
"Say, Jack... why did Alice put you into that doll?"
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9044 on: June 22, 2015, 07:38:45 pm »

-snip-
It's the first thing he grabs.

Spoiler: Gm (click to show/hide)

Alice notices Nina and heads over to her. "Hey Nina, how were your classes today?"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Nice. There was an actual fight in Self Defense, but it didn't get out of hand. You?

Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 1274