Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 651959 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8295 on: June 20, 2015, 06:46:11 pm »

[Thomas:20 vs Pandora:19+Misfortune] the Gale boosted Tornado strikes into Pandora, moving her ever so slightly. Suddenly, Thomas is upon Pandora, sword slicing towards her. When the wind settles, Pandora is holding both Thomas and Grunt at bay, one hand catching Grunt's blade, the other hand placed squarely on Thomas' stomach, "Good. I think I know where your power stands now. You may join the others over on the side. Madi," Pandora lets go of Thomas and Sword!Grunt and looks at Madi, "You're turn. You may begin when you wish." Pandora takes her stance again.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: June 20, 2015, 06:49:51 pm »

Yuri frowns.
"Isn't the point of this class to learn to defend oneself from mundane assaults with mundane methods?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: June 20, 2015, 06:50:33 pm »

[Thomas:20 vs Pandora:19+Misfortune] the Gale boosted Tornado strikes into Pandora, moving her ever so slightly. Suddenly, Thomas is upon Pandora, sword slicing towards her. When the wind settles, Pandora is holding both Thomas and Grunt at bay, one hand catching Grunt's blade, the other hand placed squarely on Thomas' stomach, "Good. I think I know where your power stands now. You may join the others over on the side. Madi," Pandora lets go of Thomas and Sword!Grunt and looks at Madi, "You're turn. You may begin when you wish." Pandora takes her stance again.

"Damn witch"
No sig yet

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: June 20, 2015, 06:53:02 pm »

[Trude]
Self Defense

Trude faces Yuri
"I want to just take another ring and fight, but I would probably sprain someone's knee, or my own. So we will have to wait."
Trude sighs.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: June 20, 2015, 06:53:18 pm »

Slightly distracted, "Were you normal humans, yes. However, each of you are gifted with unique abilities in a world far from mundane. It is my job to make sure you are able to defend yourselves against both mundane and supernatural.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: June 20, 2015, 06:54:39 pm »

"I was told the purpose of this class was to defend oneself without breaking the masquerade."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: June 20, 2015, 06:55:05 pm »

On the campus grounds, an unfamiliar person trudges into the field of view of a certain living skeleton.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: June 20, 2015, 06:55:30 pm »

"I ... I suppose there's no other way than to try it out. Can't get much worse."

Darren hesitantly goes up to the front of the classroom and pulls the front desk a little away from the rest of them. Standing above it, he carefully strips one glove off and hesitates, holding his hand slightly above the desk.

"Please work. I won't break this. I won't break this. I won't break this..."
Doa looks visibly excited.
"Brilliant! Now come on, you can do it!"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: June 20, 2015, 06:55:37 pm »

Darren slowly brings his hand down onto the desk, muttering 'I won't break this' over and over again.

The desk rapidly splinters and cracks down every conceivable fault line in the wood the moment his hand contacts it, only accelerating faster upon his startled recognition of what's about to happen.

One moment the desk is there, whole and good, and the next it's a cloud of splinters heading everywhere except toward him. Wood chips and dust rain down everywhere, leaving Darren standing there, a little in shock.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8304 on: June 20, 2015, 06:57:13 pm »

"I see your game, teacher."
Madi steps forward, carefully. Luckily, she had friction-increasing soles on the bottom of her shoes, so no 'slipping' for her.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: June 20, 2015, 06:58:38 pm »

"I was told the purpose of this class was to defend oneself without breaking the masquerade."

Pandora looks back at Madi though she speaks to Yuri, "And you will. Half of this class will be on Mundane self-defense skills, for when you have to deal with a mundane human."

To Madi, "Do you? Then strike me."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:00:58 pm by Sanure »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: June 20, 2015, 06:58:58 pm »

On the campus grounds, an unfamiliar person trudges into the field of view of a certain living skeleton.
Wiles notices the person, and, since the principal seems to have started ignoring him, approaches.
"Hello there."

"Thats the impression I got from yesterday's class, certainly..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: June 20, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »

"But would it not be more logical to cover that more when the purpose of the school is to help integrate into human life anyway?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: June 20, 2015, 07:03:34 pm »

Madi sends a basic right hook at the teacher. As soon as she'd try to block, she'd realize it was an illusion. In fact, Madi was going for a quick, accelerated (through blood magic) jab right towards the gut.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: June 20, 2015, 07:03:47 pm »

Darren slowly brings his hand down onto the desk, muttering 'I won't break this' over and over again.

The desk rapidly splinters and cracks down every conceivable fault line in the wood the moment his hand contacts it, only accelerating faster upon his startled recognition of what's about to happen.

One moment the desk is there, whole and good, and the next it's a cloud of splinters heading everywhere except toward him. Wood chips and dust rain down everywhere, leaving Darren standing there, a little in shock.
Doa looks intrigued.
"Interessssting. Good thing i brought sssparesss" She drags out another desk and puts it into the right place. "it would ssseem that it isss not psssychological. Put your gloves back on, and try researching what exactly is different about the anatomy of your hands."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 1274