Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 652840 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #7875 on: June 19, 2015, 07:42:07 pm »

Brrriiiinnnggg

The bell rings, signaling break time.

Alaric exits the classroom, and waits for Corentine at the door.

If someone were to go up to the dorm, they'd see Tessa chatting with a girl that somewhat resembles her, except with a more petite figure, and long, blonde hair.
"Hey Tessa!" Alice having come been a bit later than everyone else getting the book she talked about withe the Advanced Runes.

Akane Hiyashi is currently doing  something..... ((haven't decided what she is doing...))
"Hey! Oh, thought you'd want to meet my sister. Nina?" Tessa says.
The girl she was speaking with looks at Alice. "Nice to meet you, Alice. Tessa was just speaking to me about you. All good things, don't worry." she says, smiling.
The girl seems to give off a regal aura, despite being dressed casually and not commanding anything. You feel that if she asked something, you would want to do.
Alice does a curtsy towards Nina. "Nice to meet you as well Nina. How are you both doing?"

Akane Hiyashi will explore the underground. ((Roll plz.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: June 19, 2015, 07:45:09 pm »

Brrriiiinnnggg

If someone were to go up to the dorm, they'd see Tessa chatting with a girl that somewhat resembles her, except with a more petite figure, and long, blonde hair.
"Hey Tessa!" Alice having come been a bit later than everyone else getting the book she talked about withe the Advanced Runes.

Akane Hiyashi is currently doing  something..... ((haven't decided what she is doing...))
The girl she was speaking with looks at Alice. "Nice to meet you, Alice. Tessa was just speaking to me about you. All good things, don't worry." she says, smiling.
The girl seems to give off a regal aura, despite being dressed casually and not commanding anything. You feel that if she asked something, you would want to do.
Alice does a curtsy towards Nina. "Nice to meet you as well Nina. How are you both doing?"

"Mostly discussing student council matters. You are running for Vice President, right?"

(13) You find a room filled to the brim with water, with a glass door. You can see rather large fish swimming inside.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: June 19, 2015, 07:45:23 pm »

Ether finishes up his game and wanders into the underground. He decides to do some exploring in his true form. He morphs into his true form, and now has a medium insanity aura, and a hard chitinous body. ((Roll for exploration plz.))
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: June 19, 2015, 07:47:28 pm »

Ether finishes up his game and wanders into the underground. He decides to do some exploring in his true form. He morphs into his true form, and now has a medium insanity aura, and a hard chitinous body. ((Roll for exploration plz.))
(1) You fall through a long pit for several minutes. When you land, you feel a large amount of pain where you landed, but thanks to the chitin nothing is to badly hurt. You hear heavy breathing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: June 19, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »

(1) You fall through a long pit for several minutes. When you land, you feel a large amount of pain where you landed, but thanks to the chitin nothing is to badly hurt. You hear heavy breathing.
Ether investigates the breathing. ((Roll again?))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:54:45 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: June 19, 2015, 07:55:16 pm »

Ether investigates the breathing.
You turn, and see a golem of a metal that doesn't belong on earth. It seems to be somehow alive. And very angry.
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: June 19, 2015, 07:59:36 pm »

Ripols acknowledges Derek's presence as understanding washes over Derek's mind. Ripols is still reading her book on human anatomy and is attempting to make her shape shifting mimic human anatomy even closer. She is still having trouble with making a human voice box.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: June 19, 2015, 08:00:52 pm »

You turn, and see a golem of a metal that doesn't belong on earth. It seems to be somehow alive. And very angry.
Ether tries to start a conversation. ((By the way, in his true form he can only shout.))
"GREETINGS, GOLEM. WHAT MIGHT YOU BE DOING ON THIS PLANET?"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: June 19, 2015, 08:17:49 pm »

Brrriiiinnnggg

"Mostly discussing student council matters. You are running for Vice President, right?"

(13) You find a room filled to the brim with water, with a glass door. You can see rather large fish swimming inside.
"Yes I am., I hope we get to work together." Alice replies.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: June 19, 2015, 08:20:59 pm »

"Fred seems to know a lot about anatomy, in case you wanted to know. He might be able to help you. See you later, I suppose."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: June 19, 2015, 08:35:41 pm »

Ether tries to start a conversation. ((By the way, in his true form he can only shout.))
"GREETINGS, GOLEM. WHAT MIGHT YOU BE DOING ON THIS PLANET?"
It can not speak. It may have been able to before, but your aura has driven it irrevocably insane. It was pretty close before (being alone in a pit for who knows how long tends to do that), but you pushed it over the edge. It is raising an arm to smash you.

Brrriiiinnnggg

"Yes I am., I hope we get to work together." Alice replies.
She smiles at you. "As do I. Even if you don't get VP, there's other positions open."
"Elections are Friday, I think. We've been talking it over." Tessa says.
Sigtext!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: June 19, 2015, 08:40:44 pm »

Ether focuses his many eye lasers on disintegrating his arm, and forms a psychic bubble shield.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: June 19, 2015, 08:41:42 pm »

Ether focuses his many eye lasers on disintegrating his arm, and forms a psychic bubble shield.
The metal bubbles a bit but holds firm, however it can not get past the shield.
Sigtext!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: June 19, 2015, 08:45:51 pm »

Ether stops firing his lasers and instead sends a psychic saw blade into the golems head. Ether is begining to tire.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: June 19, 2015, 08:47:38 pm »

Ether stops firing his lasers and instead sends a psychic saw blade into the golems head. Ether is begining to tire.
It's head is cleaved off, but the body continues it's assault as a tar-like substance spouts from the head.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 1274