Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 653294 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #7665 on: June 18, 2015, 05:57:32 pm »

Ripols stands in place, looking at the teacher. Er... Looking isn't the right word. Perhaps, facing the teacher is a better word.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7666 on: June 18, 2015, 05:58:37 pm »

Yuri chuckles.
"I appreciate the joke. I do get that quite a lot.

However, it is handy to have the ability to vocally command household objects, to an extent. I can command a coffee maker to boil coffee perfectly, but I can hardly make it kill someone. I can command these brooms to clean, but that is all they can do. And my power does not spread to objects like weapons, nor anything bigger than, say, a television.

I have one other ability, Presdigitation, which you just witnessed, miss."

"I am aware of the utility. It simply amused me. I suppose this ability would be something like... 'Command'? What are the limits of your abilities?"

He thinks for a second. "Mom did something like this once, so I guess I did think of it.". He thinks for another second. In about 3 seconds, he's back to normal. "Alright, that worked. Thanks."

"No worries."

Thomas makes the tornado a bit bigger though he losses control of it an it disappears

"So far I can only make tornados large enough to carry me"

"You seem to lose control of the power. We'll have to work on that."

Ripols stands in place, looking at the teacher. Er... Looking isn't the right word. Perhaps, facing the teacher is a better word.

"Hm?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7667 on: June 18, 2015, 06:00:13 pm »

Yuri chuckles.
"I appreciate the joke. I do get that quite a lot.

However, it is handy to have the ability to vocally command household objects, to an extent. I can command a coffee maker to boil coffee perfectly, but I can hardly make it kill someone. I can command these brooms to clean, but that is all they can do. And my power does not spread to objects like weapons, nor anything bigger than, say, a television.

I have one other ability, Presdigitation, which you just witnessed, miss."

"I am aware of the utility. It simply amused me. I suppose this ability would be something like... 'Command'? What are the limits of your abilities?"

He thinks for a second. "Mom did something like this once, so I guess I did think of it.". He thinks for another second. In about 3 seconds, he's back to normal. "Alright, that worked. Thanks."

"No worries."

Thomas makes the tornado a bit bigger though he losses control of it an it disappears

"So far I can only make tornados large enough to carry me"

"You seem to lose control of the power. We'll have to work on that."

"Hm?"
"If I had a fan I could make it much bigger without loosing control I think, it was mentioned in a book on my kind"
No sig yet

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7668 on: June 18, 2015, 06:00:21 pm »

As each person enters the room, they'd find themselves in a separate space that looks like a circular marble chamber, with a small platform in the center of it. On this platform, they see what appears to be a superdeformed chibi version of Eve.

"You're all here to learn how to use Magic. First, I need to know what you can do, so we can work on the rest. Feel free to demonstrate however comes natural."
"What level of power output do you want? Also do you want a full range of abilities or just a freeform?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7669 on: June 18, 2015, 06:01:19 pm »

As each person enters the room, they'd find themselves in a separate space that looks like a circular marble chamber, with a small platform in the center of it. On this platform, they see what appears to be a superdeformed chibi version of Eve.

"You're all here to learn how to use Magic. First, I need to know what you can do, so we can work on the rest. Feel free to demonstrate however comes natural."
"What level of power output do you want? Also do you want a full range of abilities or just a freeform?"

"Whatever you think is best."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7670 on: June 18, 2015, 06:05:39 pm »

"As a better clarification, do you want an output with the potential for leveling the room, or do you want something more controlled?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7671 on: June 18, 2015, 06:06:24 pm »

Ripols seems to be not acting, until Kiri feels the pulling on his mind, "I physically see the teacher, but I can't mentally see the teacher. This is confusing..." Kiri feels a sense of confusion wash over him.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7672 on: June 18, 2015, 06:08:17 pm »

"I can only command an object to do what it is made for, and nothing else. As I stated, I can tell a mop to clean water and other liquids, but I cannot tell it to protect me, even if I could pick it up and defend myself with it. Similarly, I can tell a coffee maker to make coffee, but I cannot specify what style, and I must supply it with beans and water for it do make the coffee.

It is also limited in extent to what I can command with it. It seems to be limited to any device smaller than a mini fridge, or anything simpler than a hand-pushed lawnmower should it be larger. Most times, it is better for me to do these tasks myself and use my commands to cover simpler tasks.

Similarly, my Presdigitation is limited to objects I can carry with two hands that are no longer than a broadsword, and no wider than a car door."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7673 on: June 18, 2015, 06:10:33 pm »

Ripols seems to be not acting, until Kiri feels the pulling on his mind, "I physically see the teacher, but I can't mentally see the teacher. This is confusing..." Kiri feels a sense of confusion wash over him.
It's effectively a manifestation of the mind. Most likely an illusion.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7674 on: June 18, 2015, 06:12:45 pm »

[Trude]
Magic Theory and Basics (Magic 101)

"I have mostly heard of divine and Vættr blessings, and none of those make... this."
Trude raises her arms to point at the walls. Before putting them down again.

[Kumo]
Magic Theory and Basics (Magic 101)

Kumo opens both eyes, his right having been closed because of the blood in his face.
The teacher, she didn't like it?
Kumo bows.
"I-I'm sorry... sorry for m-making you worry, about... me.
I-it's nothing, that you sh-should worry, about.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7675 on: June 18, 2015, 06:21:50 pm »

"Alright, what do you want me to smack up?"
The blood empties the hole and starts circling Madi.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7676 on: June 18, 2015, 06:26:03 pm »

"...thanks.
Now.. MOVE!"

She gestures to the storm clouds, which seem to move only slightly.
Corentine looks confused and continues to gesture at the clouds.

If Eve can sense magic, every time Corentine gestures, a pulse of energy occurs in that necklace she's wearing.
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7677 on: June 18, 2015, 06:35:40 pm »

Supernatural Communities

Milenko actually seems to be taking notes in this class, though the margins of his papers do fill up with doodles pretty quickly.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7678 on: June 18, 2015, 06:46:59 pm »

David quickly checks to see what made the body dead before fixing that with healing magic. If questioned he just says 'they hold together better this way'. Then he reaches into his robe and pulls out an M1911 before pointing it at the body and channeling the holy magic of his god through it. After that the body gets up and groans in a zombie like fashion.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7679 on: June 18, 2015, 07:09:10 pm »

"What is it a soul of?" Alice ask while looking for something in her Murder Fun Bag.

Akane Hiyashi takes her scythe and tabs the marble floor and soon after the marble floor starts corrodes at an alarming rate but stops after a perfect circle around Akane's feet is corroded.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 1274