Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 653672 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #7620 on: June 18, 2015, 04:07:19 pm »

Larissa shuffles her feet and looks at the floor.
Neither of us can use magic, so you probably won't need to say anything.
...wait, why do you even CARE?
thincake

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7621 on: June 18, 2015, 04:10:46 pm »

((They're in seperate instances.))

"I have to say before I do anything that you look super creepy right now."

"It's easier to project a simplified form than a fully detailed one, honestly, especially when maintaining more than one at once."

Larissa shuffles her feet and looks at the floor.
Neither of us can use magic, so you probably won't need to say anything.
...wait, why do you even CARE?

"Speak up, child, I won't bite."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7622 on: June 18, 2015, 04:12:39 pm »

"Still makes it creepy.
Well, I guess it's still cool that there's more than one of yLIGHTNING ATTACK!"

As she says lightning attack, Corentine zaps Eve with a (super shitty, really tiny) bolt of lightning!

((I know ala technically can't do that but shut up. Shut your facehole.))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:23:17 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7623 on: June 18, 2015, 04:15:58 pm »

Larissa looks up. "Oh... Uhm, I have a split p-personality. With s-superhuman abilities. Who m-manifests when I become really angry... I can't do anything by myself."

thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: June 18, 2015, 04:20:44 pm »

Alaric considers it. He doesn't really know much except illusions (which he demonstrates by appearing in human form, and making his sword disappear). "Hm... what have I seen Mom do..."

As he says this, his body shape seems to be changing, and his clothes. By the time he notices it, he seems to have turned into a rather attractive woman wearing stereotypical succubus clothing."...Damn it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: June 18, 2015, 04:23:31 pm »

Larissa looks up. "Oh... Uhm, I have a split p-personality. With s-superhuman abilities. Who m-manifests when I become really angry... I can't do anything by myself."

"Odd."

She jumps down, her eyes changing to that gold color they flashed before.

"I definitely see magical pathways in your body that have been in use... Are you sure you aren't able to use magic...? Hmm... Perhaps this other personality has been accessing them. In any case, I don't think it's 'you can't do anything', so much as 'you don't know how to do anything'. Shall we fix that?"

[glow-blue,2,300]"Still makes it creepy.
Well, I guess it's still cool that there's more than one of yLIGHTNING ATTACK!"

As she says lightning attack, Corentine zaps Eve with a (super shitty, really tiny) bolt of lightning!

The bolt doesn't seem to be deflected or blocked so much as it just... veers off to the side.

"... Alright, that was pathetic. Please. go on."

Alaric considers it. He doesn't really know much except illusions (which he demonstrates by appearing in human form, and making his sword disappear). "Hm... what have I seen Mom do..."

As he says this, his body shape seems to be changing, and his clothes. By the time he notices it, he seems to have turned into a rather attractive woman wearing stereotypical succubus clothing."...Damn it."

"Well, that's... something, at least."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: June 18, 2015, 04:26:18 pm »

"Mom is a succubus. Transformation seems to fit into that." Despite the calm words, he is blushing quite a bit, obviously embarrassed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: June 18, 2015, 04:26:46 pm »

"I-if we can." Larissa looks substantially less nervous after her earlier speech. Maybe she just needed to get it out of her system.
Hell, I don't know to do anything either. What's with all this 'magical pathway' stuff?

thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: June 18, 2015, 04:27:18 pm »

Yuri calmly stands up and concentrates at his hand.
"I am....not a fan of using this kind of magic that is not native to my kind, but then it wouldn't do for me to use only the gifts my people were born with."

A round, green fireball appears in his hand, floating just above his palm, and he lobs it, deliberately, at the wall to ensure he doesn't hit anyone.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: June 18, 2015, 04:29:11 pm »

Still female due to not knowing how to reverse it, Alaric makes his sword un-disappear, and looks it over. "Wonder if this does anything other than come back when I lose it?"
Sigtext!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: June 18, 2015, 04:31:03 pm »

"Mom is a succubus. Transformation seems to fit into that." Despite the calm words, he is blushing quite a bit, obviously embarrassed.

"Indeed."

"I-if we can." Larissa looks substantially less nervous after her earlier speech. Maybe she just needed to get it out of her system.
Hell, I don't know to do anything either. What's with all this 'magical pathway' stuff?

"Right. First, teaching you while you're sharing a body will be difficult."

Then she snaps, and Larissa would feel a sort of... pressure before a second, identical body would simply... phase out to the side of her, Rosa's personality impressed on it. "There. Remote controlled projection with an identical magical makeup. I believe... From the looks of things, you use reinforcement, yes?"

Still female due to not knowing how to reverse it, Alaric makes his sword un-disappear, and looks it over. "Wonder if this does anything other than come back when I lose it?"

"That would be something to ask the enchanting instructor."

Yuri calmly stands up and concentrates at his hand.
"I am....not a fan of using this kind of magic that is not native to my kind, but then it wouldn't do for me to use only the gifts my people were born with."

A round, green fireball appears in his hand, floating just above his palm, and he lobs it, deliberately, at the wall to ensure he doesn't hit anyone.

"Hm. Interesting." She watches the fire, examining its effects.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:33:01 pm by ragnarok97071 »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: June 18, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »

((You meant to quote elf, I think))
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: June 18, 2015, 04:32:20 pm »

((...what is this, F/SN?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: June 18, 2015, 04:33:15 pm »

Corentine looks extremely surprised.
She hold a finger out at Eve and continually blasts the latter with her shitty lightning.
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: June 18, 2015, 04:34:26 pm »

((...what is this, F/SN?))

((Not really. Asked how her ability works, was confirmed it was a type of reinforcement that affects her muscles.))

Corentine looks extremely surprised.
She hold a finger out at Eve and continually blasts the latter with her shitty lightning.

"Well, at least you can do something." The lightning continues to arc around her.
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 1274