Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 650288 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #4860 on: June 06, 2015, 10:12:23 pm »

"So, Milenko, do you desire to eat? We could go to the cafeteria."

Milenko shrugs, stretching as he stands up from the table.

"Yeah, why not?"
Ether stands up from the table."Do you want to go by walking or through a dimensional portal?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: June 06, 2015, 10:20:22 pm »

((Hey! It's you! I never realized. Wow, Digital. You sure hide well.))

"This way." Fred shows Ether and Milenko the way, and returns to the common room.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: June 06, 2015, 10:25:17 pm »

((Hey! It's you! I never realized. Wow, Digital. You sure hide well.))

"This way." Fred shows Ether and Milenko the way, and returns to the common room.

((Maybe you're just dumb :3))

"Thanks for the directions!"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: June 06, 2015, 10:26:20 pm »

"Yeah, why not?"
Ether stands up from the table."Do you want to go by walking or through a dimensional portal?"

Milenko gives Fred a grateful nod and follows Ether.

"Walking please, dimensional portals that don't use Qurtiz weird me out."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: June 06, 2015, 10:30:39 pm »

"Yeah, why not?"

Milenko gives Fred a grateful nod and follows Ether.

"Walking please, dimensional portals that don't use Qurtiz weird me out."

Ether sits down at a table in the cafeteria after getting a platter which contains a bunch of live animals. "What exactly are Qurtiz crystals anyway?"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: June 06, 2015, 10:34:37 pm »

Fred walks back to the common room. Seeing the chaos, he sits nowhere in particular and experiments with any number of incorporeal forms. Several stretch him out so thin he is almost invisible. He returns to his normal state.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: June 06, 2015, 10:47:18 pm »

Milenko just grabs a sandwich and some water. When he gets to the table he gives the live animals a slightly worried look before sitting down.

"Strange crystals that allow magic to happen. They can do anything from create fire spontaneously to making someone immortal. Heavily controlled though, I've only seen them in corp and government hands. A while back we found that if you get enough of them and do some specific science stuff to them you can open a hole in time and space. Crazy world, innit?"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: June 06, 2015, 10:52:50 pm »

"So, um... What were we talking about, Jana? "
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: June 06, 2015, 10:53:26 pm »

Milenko just grabs a sandwich and some water. When he gets to the table he gives the live animals a slightly worried look before sitting down.

"Strange crystals that allow magic to happen. They can do anything from create fire spontaneously to making someone immortal. Heavily controlled though, I've only seen them in corp and government hands. A while back we found that if you get enough of them and do some specific science stuff to them you can open a hole in time and space. Crazy world, innit?"

Ether raises an eyebrow sarcastically in between draining the animals of their souls"You're telling me, the psychic eye demon from a chaos realm that has no boundaries, that it's a crazy world? And if you're wondering why i'm becoming more human like,e.g. developing a sense of humor, it's because every moment i spend here i learn more of the culture through various people's thoughts."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: June 06, 2015, 10:58:07 pm »

Cynthia steps back into the common room a few inches taller.
thincake

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: June 06, 2015, 11:00:37 pm »

((When did Cynthia go outside?))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: June 06, 2015, 11:01:59 pm »

((She went into her dorm room once she'd finished talking with Jana a fair while ago.))
thincake

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: June 06, 2015, 11:04:38 pm »

Ether raises an eyebrow sarcastically in between draining the animals of their souls"You're telling me, the psychic eye demon from a chaos realm that has no boundaries, that it's a crazy world? And if you're wondering why i'm becoming more human like,e.g. developing a sense of humor, it's because every moment i spend here i learn more of the culture through various people's thoughts."

Milenko shrugs, surreptitiously trying not to look at what Ether was doing to the animals.
"Thats good, I guess? I'm also kind of an outsider here, so maybe we'll end up learning about this place together? Also, when do I find out where I'm sleeping?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: June 06, 2015, 11:09:07 pm »

Milenko shrugs, surreptitiously trying not to look at what Ether was doing to the animals.
"Thats good, I guess? I'm also kind of an outsider here, so maybe we'll end up learning about this place together? Also, when do I find out where I'm sleeping?"

"No idea. I don't really need sleep though. I just go to a personal psychic world inside my brain, so it looks like i'm sleeping but i'm not. It's like dreaming, if you get to choose what you dream.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: June 06, 2015, 11:11:17 pm »

Fred looked around the room, and sees the girl walking back inside. Wait. Hadn't she been shorter? Fred turns back to his book, slightly perturbed. Another curious feature of his fellow students at Eclipse Heights.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 1274