Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 650413 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #4800 on: June 06, 2015, 07:36:17 pm »

Corentine bites Milenko looks him up and down.
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: June 06, 2015, 07:38:17 pm »

Mimu looks over at Alice.

"What yous weading?"
She asks curiously.
"Just reading my magic theory textbook." Alice replies  ((Why do I feel like you are pushing Alice to hug Mumi?))

Ethon does not react to Jack's words! He continues to do the other thing.

(Akane)
"Hand the soul over." she extends her hand as for Ethon to place something in it.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: June 06, 2015, 07:40:12 pm »

((I RP the character! ...Besides, she likes hugs. XD ))

"Okays!" Mimu smiles and goes back to her reading, taking some paper and pencils out, seeming to be designing something.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: June 06, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »

"..Other demons. Amusing." Fred begins to once again assume his normal form, demonic features replaced by a slightly transparent human body. "I didn't know that would work."

((I was standing up. Maybe I didn't word it correctly.))

Turning to look at the newcomer:

"You're not. Most people are just socializing right now. Welcome."

Milenko nods and gives the...what the hell even is this person? Anyways, he gives the person a grateful smile and sets down his bag on the floor.
"Oh, good! I was told that most of the other students would be in the common room, just didn't really know where that was. I'm assuming I found it?"

He extends a hand to Fred.
"Milenko Novak."

Milenko reads over the pamphlet as he pushes his way into the dorms, pack full of his stuff bouncing on his shoulder with every step. The Yugoslavian steps into the common room and looks around, clearing his throat as he enters.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Greetings, the One named Milenko, are you excited for your first day? My name is Ethrcron, or Ether for short. Come, I want to show you something." Ether glares at him motioning him to come to a place in the distance.

Milenko gives Ether a slightly worried grin after a presumed handshake with Fred.
"Uh, why? This isn't some weird cult thing, right."

"Oh no, I assure you not." Ether activates his mind powers to telepathcially speak to Milenko "Scream and you die. I am conversing to you through your thoughts, as I am a Beholder, and capable of many more things. I could kill you from here. I'm just here to find out what the Council wants with this school."
((Remember how the principle can erase you from existence? This is prolly something that would warrant that should you try.))

[Kumo]

"U... um... Th-there's... a ring, on... it."
Kumo starts fidgeting.
"Maybe removing the ring would help?"
[Kumo]

"Uuu~"
Kumo puts his hands down his pants, unbuckles his ring belt, and then takes it partially off.
He's holding it in his right hand, with a little extra tail out, so most of the tail is still in it.
Kumo gives Kiri a worried look.
"Y-you... s-sure?"
"Try now."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: June 06, 2015, 07:41:57 pm »

"..Other demons. Amusing." Fred begins to once again assume his normal form, demonic features replaced by a slightly transparent human body. "I didn't know that would work."

((I was standing up. Maybe I didn't word it correctly.))

Turning to look at the newcomer:

"You're not. Most people are just socializing right now. Welcome."

Milenko nods and gives the...what the hell even is this person? Anyways, he gives the person a grateful smile and sets down his bag on the floor.
"Oh, good! I was told that most of the other students would be in the common room, just didn't really know where that was. I'm assuming I found it?"

He extends a hand to Fred.
"Milenko Novak."

Milenko reads over the pamphlet as he pushes his way into the dorms, pack full of his stuff bouncing on his shoulder with every step. The Yugoslavian steps into the common room and looks around, clearing his throat as he enters.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Greetings, the One named Milenko, are you excited for your first day? My name is Ethrcron, or Ether for short. Come, I want to show you something." Ether glares at him motioning him to come to a place in the distance.

Milenko gives Ether a slightly worried grin after a presumed handshake with Fred.
"Uh, why? This isn't some weird cult thing, right."

"Oh no, I assure you not." Ether activates his mind powers to telepathcially speak to Milenko "Scream and you die. I am conversing to you through your thoughts, as I am a Beholder, and capable of many more things. I could kill you from here. I'm just here to find out what the Council wants with this school."
((Remember how the principle can erase you from existence? This is prolly something that would warrant that should you try.))

((Good Point.))

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:44:36 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: June 06, 2015, 07:43:07 pm »

Ether releases his hold on Milenkos mind. "You shall not die, as I would prefer to stay in this realm. But I'll be watching."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: June 06, 2015, 07:45:28 pm »

Milenko shudders as Ether gets the hell out of his mind, his entire body tense the whole time. He lets out a deep sigh and sits down at a nearby table.

"Good, please don't do that again. It was rather awful and invasive in every way."

The Yugoslavian gives Corentine a quick wave, still recovering from psychic mindfuckery.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: June 06, 2015, 07:46:01 pm »

Thomas finishes his book and goes over to Mimu

"Aren't you a little young to be reading that book"
He gestures to the huge book
No sig yet

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: June 06, 2015, 07:48:14 pm »

Milenko shudders as Ether gets the hell out of his mind, his entire body tense the whole time. He lets out a deep sigh and sits down at a nearby table.

"Good, please don't do that again. It was rather awful and invasive in every way."

The Yugoslavian gives Corentine a quick wave, still recovering from psychic mindfuckery.

"I'm a demonic spawn of the chaos realm. I have no concept of privacy. I would like to meet on calmer terms, however, as you personally do not seem evil, and we are both new arrivals today. So, what do you enjoy?"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: June 06, 2015, 07:55:48 pm »

[Kumo]

"B-but i-it's still... inside the... r-ring."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: June 06, 2015, 07:58:37 pm »

Spoiler: gm (click to show/hide)
Alice seems to be deeply involved in her textbook.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: June 06, 2015, 07:59:22 pm »

"I'm a demonic spawn of the chaos realm. I have no concept of privacy. I would like to meet on calmer terms, however, as you personally do not seem evil, and we are both new arrivals today. So, what do you enjoy?"

Milenko shrugs and leans against the table, one leg crossed over the other.

"Well, besides not having my mind entered by people I don't even know I'd probably have to say drawing. Also been good with pen and paper, you know? Uh, do you know? Is that a thing for people like you? Wait fuck that sounded really bad."
He grimaces and slaps a hand against his forehead.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: June 06, 2015, 08:04:09 pm »

[Kumo]

"B-but i-it's still... inside the... r-ring."
"You loosened it partly correct? See if you can get the energy into the now unconstricted area."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: June 06, 2015, 08:05:48 pm »

"You're cute.~ Watch yourself, kid." Corentine then turns her attention back to Fred.

"If you want my soul, you're probably able to just take it..."
Black lives matter.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: June 06, 2015, 08:06:00 pm »

Milenko shrugs and leans against the table, one leg crossed over the other.

"Well, besides not having my mind entered by people I don't even know I'd probably have to say drawing. Also been good with pen and paper, you know? Uh, do you know? Is that a thing for people like you? Wait fuck that sounded really bad."
He grimaces and slaps a hand against his forehead.

"Do not worry, I care not for the lack of knowledge about my species. I am the first beholder to ever visit the earth realm. And yes, we do have art, but it is mostly depictions of humans screaming in agony, or entire civilisations being crumbled to dust."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 1274