Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648080 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That...
Jana really isn't sure what to think of this... Vampire? She'd call him a cheating bastard, but that would be hypocritical and possibly ironic.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

That...
Jana really isn't sure what to think of this... Vampire? She'd call him a cheating bastard, but that would be hypocritical and possibly ironic.
((And totally In-character. DO EET))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

After the tryouts Thomas resumed his training in the kendo club
With that Grunt decides to see what everyone is doing
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:35:46 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((They both did.)) Tessa charges at him now.

Aulus in his focused state reads the exact movements she is going to make, prepares a perfect counterstrike...and then all but collapses before Tessa reaches him.
AHH...wait... ow...that lunge earlier was very stupid..ah... he says while holding his left leg
She stops in her tracks. "Are you alright?!"
I should be fine.. ah... later on, but I put a bit too much weight on my bad leg with that lunge. Very painful. Sorry about that.
"Do you want to stop? You've already done better than most of last years applicants..."
Yes, yes that is probably for the best. Wouldn't want to hurt myself any more then I already have you know. he then resumes his regularly scheduled smile.
I actually did well? I wasn't really quite sure, you are...certainly quite skilled.
"The last guy didn't land a hit, so I'd say yes."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Ethon occasionally glances at Cid as he plays Subsistence.
So that's the kid that girl slapped... But what'd he(? They?) do to deserve it? Maybe I'll ask one of them later. Probably the girl...
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Yes, one might think they have a thing for each other.

"Oh. Hello, James."
James makes a half bow.
"Miss Honda. Nice to see you again."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, hey," Ethon says to Cid.
"I haven't seen you around before. Have we met..?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...No, he's definitely a cheating bastard. My strength is au naturel, his... Probably isn't. Or maybe it is? I can't just ask him...
Jana watches the match of this... Vampire fellow, contemplating how she should find out whether or not he is, in fact, a cheating bastard.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hey, fangs could belong to anything. Another kitsune, another werewolf, another dragon, some sort of animal/human hybrid PLEASE, TWINWOLF...))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Ripol leaves the Gym and heads to the common room to see what everyone else is doing.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((According to my school's filtering system, Blitz's profile page is Offensive and Tasteless, and Elf's is fine. It certainly needs some polishing :P))
He seems kinda spacey. Kick him in the shins, or better.
No.
Larissa waves a hand in front of Lex's face. "Hey, you OK?"
thincake

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Alice puts the entire series in her Murder Fun Bag this evil must be purged but it could wait a bit.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ripol leaves the Gym and heads to the common room to see what everyone else is doing.
James is standing nearby Yukari. So she might join that conversation and save me from boredom.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Yes, one might think they have a thing for each other.

"Oh. Hello, James."
James makes a half bow.
"Miss Honda. Nice to see you again."
Yukari returns the bow with a half-curtsy.
"James....hello. Did you just come back from tryouts?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, I decided I wasn't that interested in any of the sports clubs. Besides, I heard supernatural students were signing up for them and really I can't hold a candle to any of them. So I've been playing a visual novel to get rid of the lingering unhappiness."
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 1274