Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648029 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Of course. They really must stop meeting like this.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Want me to deorbit a planet?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Yes, one might think they have a thing for each other.

"Oh. Hello, James."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Cid nodded. It didn't come through much, but maybe Kiri may be able to pick up the enthusiasm.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Before Alice forgets, she looks over the book case for Any of the Twilight series. If there are books she takes them so that she may later cast their beings back into whatever hellpit spawned them.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

She isn't able to block this one, but manages to draw back to the other side of the mat afterwards, striking him as he goes.
((BFEL is unsure of the exact rules of fencing, is that a draw type thing? Are there more rounds for us to do? Is this round still going on? After answering assume Aulus would know, this is just for me to be clearer))
((I just know it from a brief Wikipedia read and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Wii. Points only count if the tip hits. Individual matches are generally one round.))

((So did either of us get a point?))

Assuming this match is still going on, or the next one has started, Aulus focuses himself completely, watching every muscle twitch Tessa makes, looking for the preparatory motions that will tell him what she plans to do next, and capitalizing on them.
((They both did.)) Tessa charges at him now.
((So, dafuq am I supposed ta do? Jana's at the boxing tryouts, but with the GM sleeping I can't do shit.))
((Sorry! I can't not sleep!)) Jana makes it to the tryouts, and signs up. ((RP or Roll?))
Before Alice forgets, she looks over the book case for Any of the Twilight series. If there are books she takes them so that she may later cast their beings back into whatever hellpit spawned them.
You find the whole series. Perhaps the principal knows of a nearby hellpit.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((I... Wasn't holding that against you. Roll, pls. I know nothing of boxing.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ajax has drifted from boxing to Tessa.
((Let's upload GM's brain to internet so he can't sleep.))
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I... Wasn't holding that against you. Roll, pls. I know nothing of boxing.))
((Wasn't trying to sound that serious, sorry. Is fine))
(12) The opponent's skill surprises you, but you still manage to win. And on the team you go!

Ajax has drifted from boxing to Tessa.
((Let's upload GM's brain to internet so he can't sleep.))
Ajax walks onto the mat, and is stabbed by Tessa and dies because no protective gear walks over to the mat where Tessa vs. Aulus is taking place.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Hmph. Surprising skill for a human, but my victory was assured from the start. Now then...
Jana observes the other matches, looking for anybody else that is decently skilled.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Aulus in his focused state reads the exact movements she is going to make, prepares a perfect counterstrike...and then all but collapses before Tessa reaches him.
AHH...wait... ow...that lunge earlier was very stupid..ah... he says while holding his left leg
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aulus in his focused state reads the exact movements she is going to make, prepares a perfect counterstrike...and then all but collapses before Tessa reaches him.
AHH...wait... ow...that lunge earlier was very stupid..ah... he says while holding his left leg
She stops in her tracks. "Are you alright?!"
Sigtext!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should be fine.. ah... later on, but I put a bit too much weight on my bad leg with that lunge. Very painful. Sorry about that.

Indeed, I do this.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmph. Surprising skill for a human, but my victory was assured from the start. Now then...
Jana observes the other matches, looking for anybody else that is decently skilled.
Not very many. That human was particularly skilled in fighting stronger opponents. However, you see a single person dodging and returning strikes with almost contemptuous ease. At first you think he's just obscenely skilled, but then you see a glint of fangs in his mouth.

I should be fine.. ah... later on, but I put a bit too much weight on my bad leg with that lunge. Very painful. Sorry about that.
"Do you want to stop? You've already done better than most of last years applicants..."
Sigtext!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you want to stop? You've already done better than most of last years applicants..."
Yes, yes that is probably for the best. Wouldn't want to hurt myself any more then I already have you know. he then resumes his regularly scheduled smile.
I actually did well? I wasn't really quite sure, you are...certainly quite skilled.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1274