Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648056 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

"Is it one of those emotional support animals? You know, like for people with stress problems?"
( (Feels like Deja Vo))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You could roll for it, however Kiri has played before, and does have some skill with it, so a modifier to the roll might make sense.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

She isn't able to block this one, but manages to draw back to the other side of the mat afterwards, striking him as he goes.
((BFEL is unsure of the exact rules of fencing, is that a draw type thing? Are there more rounds for us to do? Is this round still going on? After answering assume Aulus would know, this is just for me to be clearer))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

She isn't able to block this one, but manages to draw back to the other side of the mat afterwards, striking him as he goes.
((BFEL is unsure of the exact rules of fencing, is that a draw type thing? Are there more rounds for us to do? Is this round still going on? After answering assume Aulus would know, this is just for me to be clearer))
((I just know it from a brief Wikipedia read and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Wii. Points only count if the tip hits. Individual matches are generally one round.))

((You could roll for it, however Kiri has played before, and does have some skill with it, so a modifier to the roll might make sense.))
(10+5) Kiri's team wins narrowly, and Kiri in particular is credited with the victory. He's on the team!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Ha, I just ate a snake. I am the snake eater...
wait. Waaait a minute. That's.. that's the point. Of the title. Holy shit, that is hilarious. I AM THE SNAKE EATER!"
Black lives matter.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

((I just know it from a brief Wikipedia read and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games for the Wii. Points only count if the tip hits. Individual matches are generally one round.))

((So did either of us get a point?))

Assuming this match is still going on, or the next one has started, Aulus focuses himself completely, watching every muscle twitch Tessa makes, looking for the preparatory motions that will tell him what she plans to do next, and capitalizing on them.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:09:49 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ajax has drifted from boxing to Tessa.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Snake eater?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ethon turns to look at Oswald.
"Oh, hey. Yeah, I am. I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and I just ate a snake. In-game, I mean. So I literally am the snake eater."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri participates in whatever short celebration that the team has before wandering back to the dorms, and in specific his room to grab his computer, headphones, and charger before heading into the common room to set up. Specifically on one of the couches. For anyone sorta techsavy, it's clearly a gaming laptop he's using, and a big one at that.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ethon then turns to the person who sits next to him for a moment, realizing it's the fox from earlier.
Them again. "Nice computer."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks~ Whacha playing?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oh hello Kiri. In-game? So this Metal Gear Solid is some kind of game?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Metal Gear Solid 3. You're playing as this guy named Snake and you can eat actual snakes. Isn't that the funniest thing?

Uh, yeah, it is. I'm playing it right now, actually."

Ethon points to the TV which does, in fact, have the game displayed on it.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why's he named Snake? Is his last name Moccasin or something?"
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 1274