Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648136 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Tessa nods. "En Garde." she darts forward quickly, so fast that he barely has time to react before she hits him, and then she retreats back. "Point."

Hmm... Aulus prepares a defense once again, intending to knock Tessa off balance with shear strength during her next charge
ERHEM

((Sorry, tired.))
She moves forward cautiously, feinting right before aiming at his left leg, just above the knee.

Ajax would smile. His opponent had what he lacked: Skill. Still, he would push on. He would attempt to move fast and pummel through his defense, not giving him a break if he were to drop it.
He blocks several hits, until you break his guard when he goes in for another punch. He falls back on the mat.
Oswald picks up one of the religious books then sits down in one of the empty chairs and begins to read.
He picked up a bible, specifically one of the parts of the Old Testament. ((Which I can't quote at you because I haven't read even touched a bible, let alone read one.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((A paraphrased quote of the commandments
"Do literally nothing and you'll be fine."))
Black lives matter.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ajax would be ready, focused on if he was getting back up.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Cid is watching Tessa and Aulus probably.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri would score very above average in the speed drills, especially the sprinting, and somewhat above average in the accuracy drills.

((Should I rp for the game?))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

((A paraphrased quote of the commandments
"Do literally nothing and you'll be fine."))
(( Or quote my favorite text from the bible 'You cannot pass,' he said. The orcs stood still, and a dead silence fell. 'I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You shall not pass.'))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

She moves forward cautiously, feinting right before aiming at his left leg, just above the knee.
Aulus lunges forward (not toward her, straight ahead of him) as best he is able and turns to attempt a strike to her back

Spoiler: Aulus' Thoughts (click to show/hide)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

(( You guys missed "I love the smell of Greek fire in the morning. You know, one time we had a sea bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I sailed up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink boat. The smell, you know that sulfur smell, the whole sea. Smelled like... victory." ))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:38:24 pm by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri would score very above average in the speed drills, especially the sprinting, and somewhat above average in the accuracy drills.

((Should I rp for the game?))
((If you want, or I could roll it.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So this is one of the normal human holy books?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((You could roll for it, however Kiri has played before, and does have some skill with it, so a modifier to the roll might make sense.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Aulus lunges forward (not toward her, straight ahead of him) as best he is able and turns to attempt a strike to her back

((I hope not, Alice may have had many rude thoughts reguarding her when she was sitting next to her.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She isn't able to block this one, but manages to draw back to the other side of the mat afterwards, striking him as she goes.

So this is one of the normal human holy books?
Yes it is. There's nothing supernatural about it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:54:24 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ajax's mind would slightly drift towards Tessa.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald stands up then puts the bible up. He then walks over to Ethon. So um what are you doing?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1274