Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648666 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

What time of day is it?
It's around 10:00. Since it's the first day, there aren't any classes past the orientation. Sports tryouts start in a couple hours.
Jana, meanwhile, was wandering the school upon realising she was the dormless one instead of that Larissa girl or whatever her name was.
"Such indecency...! And to think the Principal allowed it, just like that...!"
((Jana has a room, she doesn't have a roommate though.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"What do you mean 'interested'?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"What do you mean 'interested'?"
"Did this father of yours not...? Never mind. I suppose it would be pointless, given what you are."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Ah, you don't get what that means."

"Basically, people who aren't constructs, and I guess in theory some constructs would be able to also, have things in their groin area that allows them to make more people. It's usually pleasurable to do stuff like that. Although many people have preferences. I for example do not find females attractive for that kind of interaction."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"What the worthless pervert said. I am surprised, though, that your family has not given you 'The Talk' yet, but on the other hand, with how bored you sound most of the time..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"More worthwhile than your talks about the latest fashion," he teases.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

I'll be back I just need to leave Jack in my room , since I can't risk him talking. Alice heads back to her dorm room.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Cid looks extremely confused. "But my father... Do people normally have tiny hands on their groins? Why do they have to make people with others? Why does gender even factor in people-making?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:49:17 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"It matters not for you and me. We're alike, you see. We were made."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Cid looks extremely confused. "But father... Do people normally have tiny hands on their groins? Why do they have to make people with others? Why does gender even factor in people-making?"
"What."
Jana looks annoyed again, even more so than before.
"That's stupid."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cid looks extremely confused. "But my father... Do people normally have tiny hands on their groins? Why do they have to make people with others? Why does gender even factor in people-making?"
"They aren't hands. Also only males have them. Females have a lil slit for the male part to go into. Females also tend to have an organ that connects to their slit that a child will grow in. Eventually they give birth, and the infant grows to normal person size outside the body. Females cannot reproduce with females and males cannot reproduce with males."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Alice would like to go the destinated feeding area for blood she is a bit curious!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"They aren't hands. Also only males have them. Females have a lil slit for the male part to go into. Females also tend to have an organ that connects to their slit that a child will grow in. Eventually they give birth, and the infant grows to normal person size outside the body. Females cannot reproduce with females and males cannot reproduce with males."
"Have you actually no shame, worthless pervert?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't consider educating people shameful."

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

"I'll show you a "fairy" tonight, all right.
Hey, be careful with the walls. I don't want anything blowing up during the night or something.
Uh, nope. Don't believe so. Sorry."
Aulus continues drawing on the walls
No worries, protective runes, and these are just the conditional triggers. Actual spells for them will come later
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 1274