Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648726 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"If I find someone worth keeping, I intend to stick to that person. Until then, I'll keep my options open."

Kiri waves at Cid.

"Hoy person~"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

He attacked me while I was taking a stroll in the moonlight, a few years ago.... let's just say the hunter became the prey. I later found out on the news that he was serial killer, and now he's bound this doll isn't it funny?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think it's funny~"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"To be fair, it's good to know who we're allowed to play with."
"And that's all well and good, but when the only thing you seem to care about is whether or not you can shag everyone in the school, then we have a problem, friend."
Until you did your own grave. She grins.
"When did you get here...?"
That's the thing with vampires they tend to appear from nowhere.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you the kind of vamp that needs to breath? Or the kind that doesn't? Easier to be quiet when you don't need to breath."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Cid approached the group, waving awkwardly
"Hm? Oh, it's you Cid. How are you?"
Jana's expression lightens slightly  although she still looks very much annoyed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is it cid?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are you the kind of vamp that needs to breath? Or the kind that doesn't? Easier to be quiet when you don't need to breath."
"Prehaps another time I'll tell but I hardly know you well enough to tell you."
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri shrugs. "Makes sense~"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"Hello. I don't think I have introduced myself to anyone but Jana." Cid looked at everyone else and their features. While their voice was flat as usual, they are actually curious about the different supernatural beings here. They are one of the people who doesn't have any outward mark to tell what they are.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"To be fair, it's good to know who we're allowed to play with."
"And that's all well and good, but when the only thing you seem to care about is whether or not you can shag everyone in the school, then we have a problem, friend."
Until you did your own grave. She grins.
"When did you get here...?"
That's the thing with vampires they tend to appear from nowhere.
"Who even are you, then?"
"Hello. I don't think I have introduced myself to anyone but Jana." Cid looked at everyone else and their features. While their voice was flat as usual, they are actually curious about the different supernatural beings here. They are one of the people who doesn't have any outward mark to tell what they are.
"You're sounding bored again. I don't blame you, however.. That vampire there is awfully boring, the Kitsune less so."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Vampires usually remember a lotta things. So I normally designate them as Not Boring. More things to talk about."

Kiri then addresses Cid.

"Would you like to introduce yourself then~?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cid approached the group, waving awkwardly
"Hm? Oh, it's you Cid. How are you?"
Jana's expression lightens slightly  although she still looks very much annoyed.
OOC: Heard Kiri IC say your name sorry about.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"Oh? Sor-ryy." Cid attempts to sound natural but only made it worse by sounding sarcastic. "I'm just curious about all of you. I have never seen much apart from humans."

"I'm Cidna Carnellia, but just call me Cid. My aunt calls me an animated doll, but father told me that the proper name for something like me is a homunculus."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My name is Alice S. King, and what would be your names?. with her hand on her hips she states her name with pride.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1274