Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648829 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Alice will lock the door, take off her sun glasses, opens handbag to pull out her favorite doll, climbs into bed and falls asleep.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Having finished unpacking Oswald leaves his room and begins wander around the school.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"It's traditional to fight using scythes."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Scythes aren't really good for defense. Good for range though."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald stops wandering and decides to take a break in the room with the bulletin board in it when he notices Cid is also in the room. Um... hello.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I know. That's why most of my father's family's weapons can do all manner of nasty and surprising things."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Makes sense. Can you do anything with your sword currently? "

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

James looks down at his sword and wiggles it through the chain.
"... No."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Have you tried?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

After having time to recollect themselves and get familiar with the school Cid met with another student. "Hello." Cid waved at them.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Seeing that she is alone for now, Ripols lets down her concentration, returning to her normal replicant form. She ensures the door is closed and relaxes for a moment.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

"Oh, okay. I got kind of confused there..."
Ethon leans back on his bed.
"So, you got any hobbies or anything? Besides setting stuff on fire, of course."
Honestly.. not really. I spend pretty much all my time setting up runes or reading about runes. You aren't actually the first person to be concerned either, my mother was always trying to send me outside to do something else because "obsessing over it is unhealthy" but I always found ways to get around it.

I guess when you can rewrite reality at will it becomes easy to entertain yourself hehe.

How bout you? What do big, scary dragons do in their free time?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Have you tried?"
"Yes."
With that James wanders off to explore the areas of the supernatural floors.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Concerned? No, that was more of an addendum. You do what you do, man.
Um, mostly human stuff. My.. parents want me to be able to act more human and integrate into society, all that jazz. Why they sent me to a supernatural school instead of a regular one is kinda beyond me, actually. But I guess it's as good a place as any if I'm supposed to fit in...
Oh, sorry. I went off track there. Besides boring normal stuff, I also enjoy killing people, eating people, and killing and then eating people."

Ethon pauses a moment.

"Naaah, I'm kidding. I mean, sort of. I used to do that, when I was younger and we lived kinda in the country. Less people, fewer witnesses... I grew out of it. Mostly."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 1274