Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 649071 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Aulus nods and smiles at Madi, then goes back to reading his book and doodling on the bleachers.

(for those with sensitive noses, Aulus would smell almost overpoweringly of fresh ink)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Nein, I dislike school."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Oh. I might like it. A little."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Ethon does nothing except look around and attempt to take samples of Tessa's hair for testing
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Kumo takes a few breaths.

Ok, nothing to worry about, it's just a question, I, I didn't hear the question.

"I, I... didn't h-hear, the que...stion."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Madi rolls her eyes.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

(Change it to VP, then )
You sign up for VP, and then go inside.

The microphone rings out. “Attention, attention, please.” The man on the stand says.

When you look at him, you see a somewhat imposing looking man, wearing a black suit, with white hair in a buzzcut and an equally white beard. “You are all here at this prestigious academy, to learn…” The speech is rather generic. You feel like you’ve heard it all at one point or another.

He appears to finish. Then he coughs again, and waves his hand. One by one, most of the people in the auditorium file out. When they’re done, all that’s left are those that you sense are different. Not quite human.

Now, all of you that are left should be… different, than most people, if I’m not mistaken.” He smiles, but it doesn’t reach his eyes, “and that doesn’t happen often. Now, on to our orientation.”
He clears his throat. “We are the Supernatural section of Eclipse Heights. Our rules are much the same as the human’s, but with a few extras. No murder of humans. No exposing the world of the supernatural to humans. If you must drink blood or some other human fluid, we have a few in the know willing to serve in the cafeteria, but no killing them. If you must eat human flesh, there is a popular suicide spot nearby, that we collect from weekly. Our dorm is between the human dorms. The first and 4th floors are various facilities for your convenience, the 2nd is boys dorms, the third is girls dorms. Your room assignments will be posted on the bulletin board on the first floor. Any questions?”
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"Nice to meet you then, Jana." Cid smiled tentatively.

They turned to the other. "I'm homeschooled, but if studying is fun then I like it."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri raises his hand. "What's the point of attending the normal classes if most of us are unlikely to have to live in human civilization? And what do the supernatural classes offer? Or are those just more boring normals but without having to ram my tail down my pants?"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Kumo pales a bit, and whispers silently to himself.

"Sui... cide?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James politely raises his hand and waits to be called.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Is Tessa still here?
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald looks at Kiri's raised hand then slowly raises his own.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Instead of raising his hand, Ethon opts to shout his question.
"What if they really, really piss us off? Or what if we kill someone who's gonna off themselves anyway?"
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

(Change it to VP, then )
You sign up for VP, and then go inside.

The microphone rings out. “Attention, attention, please.” The man on the stand says.

When you look at him, you see a somewhat imposing looking man, wearing a black suit, with white hair in a buzzcut and an equally white beard. “You are all here at this prestigious academy, to learn…” The speech is rather generic. You feel like you’ve heard it all at one point or another.

He appears to finish. Then he coughs again, and waves his hand. One by one, most of the people in the auditorium file out. When they’re done, all that’s left are those that you sense are different. Not quite human.

Now, all of you that are left should be… different, than most people, if I’m not mistaken.” He smiles, but it doesn’t reach his eyes, “and that doesn’t happen often. Now, on to our orientation.”
He clears his throat. “We are the Supernatural section of Eclipse Heights. Our rules are much the same as the human’s, but with a few extras. No murder of humans. No exposing the world of the supernatural to humans. If you must drink blood or some other human fluid, we have a few in the know willing to serve in the cafeteria, but no killing them. If you must eat human flesh, there is a popular suicide spot nearby, that we collect from weekly. Our dorm is between the human dorms. The first and 4th floors are various facilities for your convenience, the 2nd is boys dorms, the third is girls dorms. Your room assignments will be posted on the bulletin board on the first floor. Any questions?”
Who are you and what supernatural creature are you? Alice asks in a rude manner.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 1274