Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 653283 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #9105 on: June 22, 2015, 10:04:25 pm »

James quickly pulls on the chain attached to his hand and holds it under Pandora's foot. Should that work he twists and pushes her off before pulling on the chain to bring the sword back to himself while rolling away.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: June 22, 2015, 10:35:53 pm »

Pandora's foot slams into the chain preventing her from hitting him. Pandora jumps back away from James,"This place just doesn't scream battle to me. How about I fix that?" Pandora places both of her hands together, knuckles touching, "Battlefield Construction Art: Grim Ruins among the Bamboo Forest." A thick fog quickly appears and spreads, covering everything and reducing James' vision. A few Moments later, The Fog dissipates and James' would find himself in a destroyed temple, a giant bamboo forest surrounding him on all sides. In front of him, Pandora sits on a stone pillar next to the large Gong from class, which has become a focal point for the ruined temple, "Well? What do you think? We can have a grand battle here."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: June 22, 2015, 10:44:10 pm »

"You look like an amazon goddess. Aside from the modern clothes of course.  That said you could have just changed the runes on the door."
James says rubbing his palms.

mdk666

• Bay Watcher
  • cheaply produced multi-functional biological tool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9108 on: June 22, 2015, 10:52:42 pm »

[Room 3K]

Nobody here, it seems. John thinks as he scans the room. He notices a sheet of paper laying on one the beds and goes over to look at it. After setting down the suitcase in his right hand he picks up the paper and sees that it is titled "Class schedule for Doe, John".
Guess this is my bunk then.
He sets down the suitcase in his left hand next to the other one, steps over to the closet next to his bed and takes the sea-bag off his back, setting it down in front of it. Since he's getting warm he also takes of his jacket, revealing the shoulder-holster beneath it, and drapes it over the nearest bedpost.
He then stashes his suitcases under the bed. If someone were there, (s)he/it might have heard two faint beeps as he did that. If someone were to look at the shadow beneath his bed, (s)he/it might notice a faint red glow pulsing rhythmically in the gloom.
Having done that John opens his closet and starts unpacking his sea-bag.
The world will look up and shout: "Spare us."
And I will laugh.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: June 22, 2015, 10:53:52 pm »

((I am going to assume they appear in an alleyway, and not directly in the restaurant :P.))
Cynthia looks a little staggered. "Wh-whoa. That was weird..."
((Yeah, makes sense.))
"You get used to it. Come on, lets go." Ether walks out of the alleyway and goes up to the waiter at the front of the restaurant. He organizes a table for 2, and sits down with Cynthia.
Cynthia looks around. "Nice place."
"Yes, it is. So, what exactly do you know of biology? I could teach you some things."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:34 pm »

"I wouldn't let your guard down just yet." Pandora vanishes from James' sight until he hears a slashing sound behind him, "Else this Amazon Goddess will take your head" A kick is aimed directly for James' head.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: June 22, 2015, 11:00:47 pm »

James leans to the side and grabs Pandora's leg before pulling forward to throw her.
"Don't count this mortal out just yet, I've only ever fought people faster and stronger than me. "

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: June 22, 2015, 11:03:33 pm »

"Then you have failed your first test." As james goes for the throw, Pandora twists her body, causing James to lose balance, "Lesson One: Impact Art" James would hear a slicing sound as Pandora's other leg speeds towards his back.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: June 22, 2015, 11:05:42 pm »

James tries to bring his sword to block it.  He's quite glad he wears a chest plate.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: June 22, 2015, 11:08:55 pm »

Unfortunatly, James is not quick enough to get in a full guard. He is propelled backwards with incredible force before slamming into a stone pillar. It could have been worse from the way his body feels right now.

Pandora lands on her other foot, slowly bringing her left leg down.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: June 22, 2015, 11:12:57 pm »

James pushes of the pillar and spins bring his sword down and through the pillar as he whips around to throw his sword at Pandora.  At the last second pulls back however  to swing the sword around the room and prevent any teleport action or super speed related tricks.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: June 22, 2015, 11:16:46 pm »

Pandora doesn't move, merely watching James.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: June 22, 2015, 11:18:12 pm »

Seeing this he lets out more chain to hit her.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: June 22, 2015, 11:22:35 pm »

"Lesson Two: Re-Impact" Pandora lets her hand gently fall and touch the chain. Suddenly and without any warning, James' feels a bone crunching pressure on his left hand, "Lesson one was about the basics of my impacts. Lesson two is about the blow back caused by them. Focus your mind. Tell me what you sense in this room?" Pandora lifts her hand off the Chain, and the pain James felt is immediately gone.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: June 22, 2015, 11:39:05 pm »

James tries focusing. Of course, he doesn't have a magic bone in his body so that may affect things.
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1274