Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 651915 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #8340 on: June 20, 2015, 07:58:07 pm »

James steps up to the plate pulling out his sword.
"You wouldn't be adverse to me using it sharply right."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #8341 on: June 20, 2015, 08:01:47 pm »

"Odd how it isn't affecting his clothes and the air around him."

"To be fair he probably doesn't think about it."

((Self control teacher seems to not really understand how to teach self control~))
((What should i do? Im a bit new to this.))

To Torimus
"Well you're not exactly giving me much to work with. What exactly are you trying to control?"

"Mostly the whole going berserk thing."
"Well, assss i sssaid, you could try meditation, otherwise, i reommend you see the same person who taught me." She hands him a card with an address on it. It reads: "15th Mountain Place, just by Pizza Hut."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8342 on: June 20, 2015, 08:04:42 pm »

"And what exactly would those steps be?"

"It's a reference. And how should I know, it's your power. End goal is to figure out how to trigger or suppress it at will, but hell, I'm not an expert. Try to be less afraid of it, though. Might help."

"Odd how it isn't affecting his clothes and the air around him."

"To be fair he probably doesn't think about it."

((Self control teacher seems to not really understand how to teach self control~))
((What should i do? Im a bit new to this.))

To Torimus
"Well you're not exactly giving me much to work with. What exactly are you trying to control?"

"Mostly the whole going berserk thing."
"Well, assss i sssaid, you could try meditation, otherwise, i reommend you see the same person who taught me." She hands him a card with an address on it. It reads: "15th Mountain Place, just by Pizza Hut."

"... Right. I'll pick up dinner." Quite annoyed.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8343 on: June 20, 2015, 08:06:44 pm »

"Good to ssssee you all helping each other. And I do not mind the sssscreaming. Now you ssshould experiment what kindssss of emotionsss trigger it exactly." She places some miscellaneous objects on his desk.

To Torimus
"Hey, i didn't write it, he did. He jokesss around a bit, but he isss a very good mentor."
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8344 on: June 20, 2015, 08:08:55 pm »

Madi spits blood into Pandora's face. She's suddenly on the sidelines, reading her book.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8345 on: June 20, 2015, 08:09:48 pm »

"All magic is semantic. Try and think of it as some kind of destruction other than complete annihilation. Won't help control it, but could limit the collateral damage."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8346 on: June 20, 2015, 08:12:00 pm »

((Now I wonder if his power is something simple, like 'if he touches something, he causes all of its components to fail spectacularly' specifically, or is it something more weird, like, I dunno, 'manipulation of Destruction', which is a screwed up ability and allows for some silly versatility. Like, "Well there's this huge mess. I don't feel like cleaning. So I'll destroy the mess without destroying its parts, thus causing them to suddenly be back where they belong."))

"Well then if you're not going to be teaching me anything, may I be excused?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8347 on: June 20, 2015, 08:14:28 pm »

((Now I wonder if his power is something simple, like 'if he touches something, he causes all of its components to fail spectacularly' specifically, or is it something more weird, like, I dunno, 'manipulation of Destruction', which is a screwed up ability and allows for some silly versatility. Like, "Well there's this huge mess. I don't feel like cleaning. So I'll destroy the mess without destroying its parts, thus causing them to suddenly be back where they belong."))

"You may go to his class instead, when it is this period. You may go there now." She calls the mentor on the phone and a portal opens up to the dojo.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8348 on: June 20, 2015, 08:16:49 pm »

"Well. I was going to walk, but that's an improvement." He nods, hopping through the portal.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8349 on: June 20, 2015, 08:20:49 pm »

((That's at the higher tiers of his powers. Also requires some things to happen that haven't yet.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8350 on: June 20, 2015, 08:27:35 pm »

As Torimus enters the dojo, all the curtains are closed and the windows are tinted. Hovering in midair before him is a blindfolded man wearing a karate gi.
"Greetings Torimus. You must have come here to train. Please, sit down." He motions to a yoga mat on the ground. "We shall start with some meditation exercises. The most important part of meditation, is not breaking under pressure, and not being disturbed by the things around you."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #8351 on: June 20, 2015, 08:33:39 pm »

He shrugs, then lowers to rest in a kneeling position, hands on his knees. "I'm aware of how it works."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8352 on: June 20, 2015, 08:38:46 pm »

He shrugs, then lowers to rest in a kneeling position, hands on his knees. "I'm aware of how it works."
"Well then. You tell me. How do you think you can control your power?" He pauses for a moment then laughs "Im kidding, i know thats why you came here. You need to build more willpower. And that comes with physical, and mental strength. So you shall meditate. While i place objects on you, and try to distract you."
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: June 20, 2015, 08:43:28 pm »

Darren shrugs and tries to do as ... Dana? says. It takes him a while to summon the appropriate emotions - getting happy or sad or angry on demand is difficult - but in the end it seems that really only anger or aggressive emotions help him not break the objects when he touches them. Contempt, anger, etc, all work pretty much equally well.

Now how do I maintain that all the time without becoming an asshole?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8354 on: June 20, 2015, 08:46:53 pm »

Darren shrugs and tries to do as ... Dana? says. It takes him a while to summon the appropriate emotions - getting happy or sad or angry on demand is difficult - but in the end it seems that really only anger or aggressive emotions help him not break the objects when he touches them. Contempt, anger, etc, all work pretty much equally well.

Now how do I maintain that all the time without becoming an asshole?
((Its Doa. Like dowa))
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1274