Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 653337 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #7695 on: June 18, 2015, 09:42:12 pm »

"One more thing, I suppose."
A rock golem spawns, which punches at Madi. As soon as it makes contact with her, she glitches out again, and is behind the golem. She sends a quick punch, which blasts the golem to bits. The teacher would be able to tell that she used her blood magic to boost her strength and speed for that attack.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: June 18, 2015, 09:59:46 pm »

"Not at all." pulls out a rag doll that is in the image of a cat. Then reaching out she takes the soul, once in Alice's hand her nails turn jet black as the soul seems to seaping into the doll. The cat doll is now a vessel for the soul.

Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: June 18, 2015, 10:40:51 pm »

Supernatural Communities

Selina has been sketching different types of supernaturals as they are talked about while Mimu has been taking many notes!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: June 18, 2015, 10:44:09 pm »

Supernatural Communities

Selina has been sketching different types of supernaturals as they are talked about while Mimu has been taking many notes!

Milenko tosses a ball of paper at Selina's head.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: June 18, 2015, 10:46:53 pm »

"...the first one."
I'd appreciate it if you don't tell everyone, though...

Ether looks relieved.
"Oh, thank you very much. I will not tell a soul, and I mean that." Ether smiles.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 10:56:36 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: June 18, 2015, 10:59:13 pm »

Kiri sits down crosslegged and closes his eyes. A small purple flame forms above his head.

For a moment, nothing happens.

And then reality within the room appears to shatter. Holes seemingly ripped in existence, glowing a violent, sickly purple at the edges.

Worms with many eyes and man sized spiders begin to crawl from the many tears, an oppressive feeling of fear and horror and dread floods the room, and if nothing in the room is stopping the emotional radiation, everybody for a kilometer or so will feel it as well. They won't know what caused it, they'll just feel it.

A moment of this passes before the radiation of emotion suddenly cuts off and reality within the room returns to normal. Kiri stands up.

Kiri then unleashes a series of purple bolts of lightning at the wall, followed by a burst of purple fire and a beam of raw energy. The fire doesn't stop burning for several minutes, as well as being infused with a feeling of nausea and heat. The Beam would likely be more then enough to melt through a foot of steel, and the lightning is actually amped pain infused Foxfire, which would make it severely debilitating to anyone hit.

"Shatter's Pattern is just illusion, extremely well woven and hard to tell, even if you're looking at the threads, but illusion none the less, fed enough energy, the shell generating the entities can create corporal entities. Said entities can actually rend flesh. Takes a lotta energy though to make them even partly physical though and isn't really useful beyond shock value due to its localized effects."

"Horror's Pattern is just me taking some fear based Foxfire, amplifying it tenfold, and then aggressively radiating it into the environment. I can do this with any emotion. Hopefully the room blocked that, any psion is gonna feel that."

"The other ones are just Attack Patterns. I have a few Defense Patterns I use as well."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: June 19, 2015, 12:12:41 am »

"S-so... what happens now?"
thincake

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: June 19, 2015, 12:16:08 am »

"Now? Let's go practice Medicine. Well, After your counterpart demonstrates the use of her abilities for me...

Well.

Then we get to the 'theory' portion of class."

Kiri sits down crosslegged and closes his eyes. A small purple flame forms above his head.

And then reality within the room appears to shatter. Holes seemingly ripped in existence, glowing a violent, sickly purple at the edges.

Worms with many eyes and man sized spiders begin to crawl from the many tears, an oppressive feeling of fear and horror and dread floods the room, and if nothing in the room is stopping the emotional radiation, everybody for a kilometer or so will feel it as well. They won't know what caused it, they'll just feel it.

A moment of this passes before the radiation of emotion suddenly cuts off and reality within the room returns to normal. Kiri stands up.

Kiri then unleashes a series of purple bolts of lightning at the wall, followed by a burst of purple fire and a beam of raw energy. The fire doesn't stop burning for several minutes, as well as being infused with a feeling of nausea and heat. The Beam would likely be more then enough to melt through a foot of steel, and the lightning is actually amped pain infused Foxfire, which would make it severely debilitating to anyone hit.

"Shatter's Pattern is just illusion, extremely well woven and hard to tell, even if you're looking at the threads, but illusion none the less, fed enough energy, the shell generating the entities can create corporal entities. Said entities can actually rend flesh. Takes a lotta energy though to make them even partly physical though and isn't really useful beyond shock value due to its localized effects."

"Horror's Pattern is just me taking some fear based Foxfire, amplifying it tenfold, and then aggressively radiating it into the environment. I can do this with any emotion. Hopefully the room blocked that, any psion is gonna feel that."

"The other ones are just Attack Patterns. I have a few Defense Patterns I use as well."

"You're adept, but nothing I wouldn't expect from a fox of your stature. Do you have anything that may impress me?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:17:59 am by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: June 19, 2015, 12:16:18 am »

"...the first one."
I'd appreciate it if you don't tell everyone, though...

Ether looks relieved.
"Oh, thank you very much. I will not tell a soul, and I mean that." Ether smiles.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: June 19, 2015, 12:18:50 am »

"Uhh... can I have some sort of thick sheet metal? Or a concrete block?"

Cynthia smiles again. "It feels weird, knowing there's someone who knows your life story."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:21:02 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: June 19, 2015, 12:19:55 am »

"Uhh... can I have some sort of thick sheet metal? Or a concrete block?"

"Oh, that would just be silly. I will suffice. Easier to get a reading of your power level that way. In fact... I'll teach you something fun while you do it. So. Hop to."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: June 19, 2015, 12:25:41 am »

"K."
Rosa walks up to the teacher and, with seemingly little effort, throws a punch that could put a tank out of commission. At the teacher's face.
Larissa shudders and turns away reflexively, covering her face with her hands.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: June 19, 2015, 12:25:56 am »

David shrugs and puts a couple rounds into the head of his zombie looking as if it's just a chore.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: June 19, 2015, 12:33:35 am »

"Now? Let's go practice Medicine. Well, After your counterpart demonstrates the use of her abilities for me...

Well.

Then we get to the 'theory' portion of class."

"You're adept, but nothing I wouldn't expect from a fox of your stature. Do you have anything that may impress me?"
"Shatter's Pattern is actually a Master Level Pattern. Normally onetails can't form it, much less maintain it for the several minutes required to tether it to a person to make it indefinite like I can. It's quite complex. I specialize in illusions."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: June 19, 2015, 12:34:30 am »

"One more thing, I suppose."
A rock golem spawns, which punches at Madi. As soon as it makes contact with her, she glitches out again, and is behind the golem. She sends a quick punch, which blasts the golem to bits. The teacher would be able to tell that she used her blood magic to boost her strength and speed for that attack.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1274