Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648072 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yes please.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri loads up a video of the ocean unplugging his headphones so Oswald can hear.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Madi looks at Yukari as she entered the common room, then looks back down at her book.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Ethon briefly looks at the video before returning to the game.
He stays silent now.
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald watches the video until it ends. It really is amazing that there is so much of the world that I know nothing about. Thank you Kiri.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No problem~ If I recall, there's a computer room somewhere, no idea where, but heard there was one. Prolly could use the internet there."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I'll have to remember that. So how is your Metal Gear Solid going? Oh and sorry I don't think I ever told you my name it's Oswald. It's nice to meet you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nice to meet you too, my name is Kiri, you may or may not have heard it earlier, not sure."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"It's going pretty well, I'd say. I'm Ethon. Gifre, if you care."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yes I heard your name in the auditorium. I still don't know the name of the other person who was sitting between us though. Oswald stand up then walks over to bookshelf. Oswald picks up the bible again then walks back to the couch and sits down again. 

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Cid goes into the common room and ends up watching Kiri and his games. "What are you playing? That look incredibly complicated."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Planetary Annihilation. The gameplay is what it sounds like. You literally smash planets into one another during endgame."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Alice picks up the first fantasy book she finds on the shelf, sits down at the table and began to read.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald begins to read the bible.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Larissa grins, again. "Should have guessed it'd be your sister you want to annoy."
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 1274