Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648123 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Online? You know, the Internet? World Wide Web?"
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

The Internt? What is that? And how can a web be all over the world?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Oh dear. Sounds like someone needs to learn something new."

"Sit."
Kiri pats the third couch cushion and alt-tabs out of his game.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The Internet is this giant communications network all over the world. People pay for the service and they can connect their house to it, so they can access the Internet and everything on it from a computer or something."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald sits down on the couch cushion. I think i'm still confused. communication network? So it's like a news paper or a way of sending letters?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri brings up his internet browser.

"Name something you want to see a picture of."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Imagine a library, as big as the world. And in the library isn't just books, it's every piece of information ever. And I can get it in seconds."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Uh um a snake? That makes a bit more sense but how do you get to the library?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"With an internet browser. Which is what I have loaded on my screen now. Watch." Kiri types in "snake" and presses enter. Within a second, a number of pictures of snakes appear on the screen.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

W-wow. This is also amazing. I never knew any of this stuff existed.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How didn't you? Every human knows about this; you never picked it up from any of them?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Anything else you want look up?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Yukari stumbles into the common room with her cat. Not literally.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Well before coming here the only people I have ever met were my family which means I only ever interacted with my parents and my two uncles. And they have tried their best to stay as secluded and away from normal humans as possible. Just like all my ancestors had. it's a miracle that we have a TV which no one including me ever really used. Can you look up the ocean? I've never seen it before.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri types in "Ocean" This brings up a lot of pictures.

"Would you like to see a video of it?"
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1274