Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648100 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

And you play it by looking at the TV? How is that playing? As far as I know watching something isn't playing?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"He has it connected to the TV. So his game is projected on the screen."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Naked Snake, actually. It's a codename. This is the first one I've played so I'm not totally sure why everything's the way it is.

Oh, wow. It's kinda simple, really. You have the controller and you hit certain inputs on it. The inputs are registered by the game and displayed on the screen, like this."
Ethon demonstrates by pushing one of the control sticks; Snake moves forward a little bit on the screen.
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Tha-that's amazing! I never new that there were games that could be played on TVs.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"All you need is an HDMI cord~"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Or AV ports and accompanying cables."
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Or a wireless of either~"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Would you mind if I watched you play?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ethon shrugs.
"If you like quiet sneaking and me yelling then sure."
He resumes playing and there is, in fact, little noise from the game. Most of it is Ethon yelling at enemies, the various animals, the various plants, literally nothing...
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Oswald stares at the TV screen.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kiri loads up a game of his own on his computer, if someone went behind the couch to look, it appears to be an RTS involving massive armies and smashing planets into one another.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"SEE YOU IN HELL, BUDDY!" This accompanies Ethon blowing a Soviet soldier's face off (not really) with a shotgun.
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So do you plays these TV games a lot?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Have some of this! And some of that!
..Huh? Oh, right. Not exactly. My.. parents want me to focus on other things. We don't have any video games at my house, but we've got a nice TV. I mostly watch videos about them online, stuff like that."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

I understand I never really liked playing physical games and spent most of my time indoors reading, praying, or studying about what my parents wanted me to learn at the time. So what do you mean by online?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1274