Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 648364 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"How intriguing."
"I should introduce myself. I'm Souji. Zodiac Spirit of the Cat."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Sorta a complete dick move to slap someone who doesn't know any better, if anything, you should be ashamed of your behavior. If it weren't a complete waste of energy to bother teaching you things, I'd make up down for ya as penance. Didn't hit Inari by age 16 by wasting energy."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"As penance...? You think you, a worthless pervert, can exact penance on me? And someone needed to nip that in the bud, before Cid got it into their head to ask other people that exact same thing. Just because you do not care does not mean other don't."
She turns to face this... Inari, apparently.
"Don't try to lecture me on morality."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Ethon simply crosses his arms, enjoying the display.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Larissa. Is Lex short for something?" As she says this, Larissa extends her hand.
"Eh, nope," he says as he gently shakes her hand,"Where you headed? I can help carry your stuff if you want."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Do not provoke me girly, you can nip buds without physical violence or shows of force. Those who cannot solve their problems through words or nonphysical means are worth preetty much nothing. The fact that you repeatedly try to remind me of 'worthlessness' means I matter a hell of a lot more to you then you would like to admit. I infuriate you, and that's food for me. Doesn't matter what the emotion is so long as it's strong. Hell, I could probably fuel an illusion based on your angered and indignant emotions directed towards me. Be a waste when I could store those emotions instead though and use them for getting a second tail ahead of schedule. I think the idea that you're fueling my growth will piss ya off more than me making up sideways for you."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the meantime, Ethon contemplates Jana. There was something off about her, familiar...
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

In the meantime, Ethon contemplates Jana.
((Ethon/Jana confirmed))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

In the meantime, Ethon contemplates Jana.
((Ethon/Jana confirmed))
((STOP IT FFS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IN-CHARACTER WITH THIS BEING SPOUTED))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What? The two dragons, based on the same book series, who act similarly, would be a good couple? WHO KNEW))
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((What? The two dragons, based on the same book series, who act similarly, would be a good couple? WHO KNEW))
((Except I've never read Talon, so...))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"I'm not actually, uh, walking anywhere. I was looking for someone to talk to, to be honest."
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That doesn't matter. :P))
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Mission accomplished, then?" he smiles.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Giggling, Larissa nods. "I suppose so. Where were you headed?"
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 1274