Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We're timeskipping. Who became Student Council Vice President?

Alice
- 9 (47.4%)
Jana
- 2 (10.5%)
Some random normie
- 4 (21.1%)
I'm GM and don't want to have to keep pressing "Show results"
- 4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 1274

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread  (Read 654825 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural -- A Roleplay -- IC thread
« Reply #10995 on: June 27, 2015, 05:52:56 pm »

"For me, specifically? Yes. Yes it is."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10996 on: June 27, 2015, 05:53:19 pm »

"That's the complex of it. Disaster is the great force that drives the chaos theory. If it can happen it has two extremes: The first is nothingness. Nothing will even happen and the even is meaningless. The Second is Destruction. The worst possible outcome happens and every thing is erased." Pandora focuses for a moment before a large black could appears above the city. The people begin to run under awnings and into buildings as a downpour begins, "Now, Imagine the worst possible outcome for that Storm cloud, and tell me what it would be."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10997 on: June 27, 2015, 05:53:35 pm »

"In that case, I am honored to be the chef of your first such feast, Miss Palamor."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10998 on: June 27, 2015, 05:56:08 pm »

"That's the complex of it. Disaster is the great force that drives the chaos theory. If it can happen it has two extremes: The first is nothingness. Nothing will even happen and the even is meaningless. The Second is Destruction. The worst possible outcome happens and every thing is erased." Pandora focuses for a moment before a large black could appears above the city. The people begin to run under awnings and into buildings as a downpour begins, "Now, Imagine the worst possible outcome for that Storm cloud, and tell me what it would be."

"All the atoms that make it up suddenly lose all cohesion and release their energy as an enormous wave."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11000 on: June 27, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »

"And I am honoured that you were the one to cook it, Yuri."
She tries some of the pasta next.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #11001 on: June 27, 2015, 05:57:33 pm »

Ether stands up and approaches William, moving Wiles out of the way. "Don't worry. I can handle this." Ether places his fingers on Williams forehead and enters his mind.
Doing this is a bit hard with all of William's thrashing around and head-banging, but not too difficult for Ether,

Fear and pain. This mind seems dominated by fear and pain. Which might be explained by the sizable hole in the middle of it, though otherwise the structure seems ordinarily human (if unwell.) It seems the words of the long sleepwalking speech are leaking out of it, along with memory fragments that seem... digested, somehow. Ether gets a sense that something within the hole is looking out at him, with mild interest.
"Well hello there, whatever chaos abomination you may be. You should not be residing in this boys mind."
(Is this still possible after what Tessa did and William being put to bed?)
((No. We can assume this happened before that.))
((Ah. In that case...))

You are not the gatekeeper.
((I couldn't be bothered reading all the pages up to the newest post   :P)

Yes, you are correct. I hold very little power in dealing with chaos realm matters. But could you please just stop making the boy shout all the time? At least just do it when hes alone. That screaming got really annoying.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11003 on: June 27, 2015, 05:58:44 pm »

[Trude]
(Un)Common Room

Trude opens her mouth to speak.
No, I have messed up enough already.
Trude closes her mouth and walks away.

[Kumo]
Infirmary

"B-but... it's... illegal."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11004 on: June 27, 2015, 05:59:39 pm »

"And I am honoured that you were the one to cook it, Yuri."
She tries some of the pasta next.
As with the rest of the meal, it is very, very good.

A student wants to see you.

Yuri turns to Trude.
"Miss Trude, will you not join us for our meal?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11005 on: June 27, 2015, 06:01:21 pm »

I'll be there presently.

And then she is. Just walks right in the door. Funny how she do that.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11006 on: June 27, 2015, 06:02:08 pm »

"Hmm, Close, but that's the Worst Possible outcome for Life in general. No. The worst possible outcome for that Storm cloud is a tornado. Disaster is not a world ending force. It is merely an outlet for destruction." Pandora's eyes shift to a redish purple color, as the storm cloud begins to create a funnel that quickly begins to engulf the city and destroy it.

"So, Do you understand lesson one? Destruction is not meant to end life, but to ruin it. Make it hell to live. The same could be said about your Malice. If Hatred can be turned into a Destructive force, then ending life with it should not be the goal. Now, Let me have a feel of your powers. Hit me with the hardest attack you can muster."

Pandora steps away from Torimus as she sets her sword off to the side. She prepares for Torimus' attack.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11007 on: June 27, 2015, 06:05:54 pm »

[Trude]
(Un)Common Room

That was odd. What was the deal with him?
Trude walks up to Pandora.
"Hey, I heard you muttering when you ran off last time from the classroom. Were you offended by my spear remark?"
I would rather not have her maim me because I ticked her off.

"No. My box acted up and reported an intense desire to harm coming from a kitsune. Very dangerous for a kitsune to have that much desire."
[Trude]
(Un)Common Room

"Ah, good."
Trude walks over to Yuri's feast, and looks at it.
I cannot even identify half the things there.

[Kumo]
Infirmary

"B-but... I'd... be... w-wast... ing... funds."
Kumo looks down.
"Funds that can be conjured from thin air on demand."
[Kumo]
Infirmary

"B-but... that's... illegal."
"Is it though? It's functionally money. They can use it."

((Yes. Yes it is illegal. It's called counterfeiting and it is punishable by $250,000 and 20 years in prison.))

Eventually, Pandora and Torimus reach a runed door. Pandora fiddles with the runes for a moment, before opening the door. Inside, the space is similar to modern town, false people walking about doing their shopping and socializing.

"So, before we begin, what do you know about Disaster?"

"From what I saw? Your basic use of it is basically probability manipulation. It basically skews the possibilities inherent in chaos theory to bring about misfortune. Right?"
((Well obviously it's illegal~))

((What do 20 years matter to a Kitsune~))

[Trude]
(Un)Common Room

Trude opens her mouth to speak.
No, I have messed up enough already.
Trude closes her mouth and walks away.

[Kumo]
Infirmary

"B-but... it's... illegal."
"Regardless. The products themselves are conjured. I don't think you're going to find shampoo meant specifically for Kitsune at a walmart."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #11008 on: June 27, 2015, 06:06:27 pm »

You are not the gatekeeper.
((I couldn't be bothered reading all the pages up to the newest post   :P)

Yes, you are correct. I hold very little power in dealing with chaos realm matters. But could you please just stop making the boy shout all the time? At least just do it when hes alone. That screaming got really annoying.
This mind is now the threshold of a door, which will open when the time comes. The hinges will be paid no mind, so long as they swing.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11009 on: June 27, 2015, 06:10:18 pm »

"Well. You did ask for the most disastrous thing for that cloud. Being completely annihilated would be pretty disastrous for it. and cause more damage and devastation than a tornado. Also, strongest attack? You sure? My strongest attacks tend to cause some... mental issues."
Pages: 1 ... 732 733 [734] 735 736 ... 1274