Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430860 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Rag is one of the bay12ers that comes around for a few months and just disappears for the same amount of time. But it's not so much the lack of stuff happening than it is the lack of roleplay engineering. Drama, comedy and good quality romance (coughnosmutcough) doesn't just happen, you need to work with the other players and develop long-term character development; that's essentially the whole point of the roleplay genre.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

the fuck is good quality romance
who do you think we are

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

people trapped in an endless circle of creating new games, all with virtually the same premise, and filling them with the same characters and interactions every single time

i mean

you could at least try
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

fuck no
also goddammit, the one time i try to run a game that isn't that we're locked into waiting for someone
fuck lyfe

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

>this
>not part of the circle

i kek, my good sir

it feels like i've been walking through the same revolving door for the past year, but only now I've just started banging my head on the doorframe and i want out
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:32:44 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I've been waiting for the Larissa/Torimus thing to finish, really. But I'm starting to think I should just have the Principal bust down the door and get them out of there and have the plot resume in flashback when Rag gets back. Although I doubt it'll make any difference, I'll wait a couple hours and then do that and then back to the school.

Also yeah, assuming that the previous characters will no longer be used, Kj's new one is in.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Yeah, might as well remove them from the OP.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I've been waiting for the Larissa/Torimus thing to finish, really. But I'm starting to think I should just have the Principal bust down the door and get them out of there and have the plot resume in flashback when Rag gets back. Although I doubt it'll make any difference, I'll wait a couple hours and then do that and then back to the school.

Also yeah, assuming that the previous characters will no longer be used, Kj's new one is in.
Sounds good to me. There's only so much one can do with Celia.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right then. Going to do stuff when I get back. Should be about 15 minutes, maybe more.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since there was now some more space in the OP after removing some of the no longer used characters, I added a bit of info on running plots, mainly what should be in the PM.
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, about how long until I can get in?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I said you could already...
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, thought you meant after the Japan trip ended.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

My internet is back so I is back again.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

I would like to petition for a third character slot! Because reasons~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 534