Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431236 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

That doesn't change the fact that Alice will die, one way or another.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Yea I doubt that unless you pull some OOC crap and start targeting her for no reason IC.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yea I doubt that unless you pull some OOC crap and start targeting her for no reason IC.
I might do just that. Thanks for the idea.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt Twin would allow it.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Not if he hears from it from Sabrina, who has absolutely no reason to believe Alice didn't do something evil.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I doubt Twin would allow it.
He allowed you to get away with saying this:
"Hmm... Now where can I be alone, with no witnesses...."
in the middle of either a shop or crowded street. So, y'know.
Not if he hears from it from Sabrina, who has absolutely no reason to believe Alice didn't do something evil.
Also this. And hey, Jana probably has heightened senses too, being a dragon and all. And I believe I made her views on such things quite clear back when the Principal made his speech, so...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

If your character has no IC reason, I wouldn't. But the Principle won't allow murder anyway.

If you get Alice to agree to a sparring match, go crazy as long as she doesn't die.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be honest this is not the first time she smelled of blood all her shakes she been drinking contain various raw meats and blood, so this is not unsual.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

To be honest this is not the first time she smelled of blood all her shakes she been drinking contain various raw meats and blood, so this is not unsual.
I don't think Tokyo makes a habit of making bloody milkshakes, even if it is Japan. And anyway Sabrina barely knows Alice and doesn't hang out with her, so she wouldn't exactly notice her smelling of blood usually.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

If your character has no IC reason, I wouldn't. But the Principle won't allow murder anyway.

If you get Alice to agree to a sparring match, go crazy as long as she doesn't die.
Oh, I can come up with plenty of IC reasons for it.
Yeah, but drinking something =/= being covered in said thing.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe I posted trickled not entirely covered entirely in blood, it was enough that Alice needed to change her shirt and pants, also she did clean herself off afterwards.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Eating something raw and unskinned and undrained is VERY messy, as pressure generally makes blood flow.
thincake

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Eating something raw and unskinned and undrained is VERY messy, as pressure generally makes blood flow.
Yeah, if only Alice had a way of getting rid of the blood...
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

...I'll be honest, I'm considering retconning that whole thing. I don't feel well. Although that might be other reasons, but meh.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

pity she's too busy trying to be edgy
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 534