Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432870 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Not everyone can use it, but not everyone NEEDS to use it. Just the guys killing monsters. :P

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Not everyone can use it, but not everyone NEEDS to use it. Just the guys killing monsters. :P
And those who need to take down other monsters (Draugir).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although in all likelihood, monsters probably have a few sympathetic hunters (like Sabrina and Sabrina's mother) around to get rid of the always chaotic evil ones. Like Draugir.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

I was referring to the monster hunters, just because you NEED an ability does automatically ALLOW you to be able to use it.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was referring to the monster hunters, just because you NEED an ability does automatically ALLOW you to be able to use it.
True. There's plenty of shit that counters monster nonsense anyway WITHOUT anti-magic like cold iron. Or blessed garments. Far easier to grab, but far less universally effective.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Although in all likelihood, monsters probably have a few sympathetic hunters (like Sabrina and Sabrina's mother) around to get rid of the always chaotic evil ones. Like Draugir.
Well, the elves just go kill the Draugir themselves, even if they're uncomfortable even holding a cold iron sword. Then again, neither does the Draugir, so it keeps them reasonably safe.
Though when there's a lot of Draugir, they don't give a s***, and attack anyway.

Also, unimportant info:
Draugr (singular), Draugir (plural).

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True, but I doubt there's much, if any, humans where elves are. We're talking about EH!Earth.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also now this makes me want to take a prominent figure in the world and turn him into a supernatural being... Like the Pope... for ironic purposes.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

True, but I doubt there's much, if any, humans where elves are. We're talking about EH!Earth.
Well, Alvheimr is a realm separate from Midgard. If any humans go to visit it, it's either for trade, or it's monster hunters who want to do yet another elf slaughter.
Why do you think they have knowledge of guns in Alvheimr?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Beethoven was a AlienVampire Spy. Calling it. :P

Well, Alvheimr is a realm separate from Midgard. If any humans go to visit it, it's either for trade, or it's monster hunters who want to do yet another elf slaughter.
Must be some determined monster hunters. :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I feel like I should say something on the conversation... but I never thought about any of it. Tends to happen when you get over 300 50PPP pages off of a spur of the moment thing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Well, Monster Hunters are kinda known for being stubborn and determined. It's what differentiates them from empowered humans, it's why people call them heroes.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like I should say something on the conversation... but I never thought about any of it. Tends to happen when you get over 300 50PPP pages off of a spur of the moment thing.
Which part the Monster hunters? Or turning prominent religious figures into monsters? Also resurrecting Abe Lincoln would be cool!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Monster Hunters are kinda known for being stubborn and determined. It's what differentiates them from empowered humans, it's why people call them heroes.
Or Blind Fools by those who tolerate the supernatural.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Which part the Monster hunters? Or turning prominent religious figures into monsters? Also resurrecting Abe Lincoln would be cool!
All of it...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 534