Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432808 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

I have not been following any RPs I was apart of. What have I missed?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

James and the group found where David was... and then everyone abandoned James.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Jason had ARPEE to do, and everyone else was busy with... washing their car!
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

James and the group found where David was... and then everyone abandoned James.
James is forever alone...
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, totally not copying Vacio's monster-type-exclusive club...
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, totally not copying Vacio's monster-type-exclusive club...
Actually if you knew the password or bribed the bouncer they'd let Coretine and Alcie in, not Jason as he has Angelic blood.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I'm tempted to have Sabrina stumble in and have everyone run the hell away because 'OH SHIT MONSTER HUNTER'. :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or have a five-foot-tall weather demon stand in front of Lucifer, who's on vacation extremely powerful demons and stare them down until they leave Sabrina the hell alone, which also results in there being an empty five-foot circle around Core at all times, including servers. :P
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm tempted to have Sabrina stumble in and have everyone run the hell away because 'OH SHIT MONSTER HUNTER'. :P
Not ever creature of the night fears Monster Hunters, some might even look forward to fighting them....
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not ever creature of the night fears Monster Hunters, some might even look forward to fighting them....
And then horribly fail because Monster Hunters be hax against Monsters, yo. :P

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then horribly fail because Monster Hunters be hax against Monsters, yo. :P
Yeah... because no one's ever heard of a Monster dying before right? Its like the safest job in the world!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't say it was safe. Just said that about six-seven times out of ten, Monster Hunters tend to win. It's why Monsters don't rule the world right now. Probably. :P

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Didn't say it was safe. Just said that about six-seven times out of ten, Monster Hunters tend to win. It's why Monsters don't rule the world right now. Probably. :P
Are you sure? Or it is because we have Deity-like people, "the Principal" that prevent them from doing so, in addition monsters tend to have low birth rates due to their longevity while humans multiple like rabbits just sending in numbers. And I would bet a large amount of this world is secretly control by the supernatural. Monster Hunters are probably a dying breed due to the Mixing of Supernatural races and humans.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This now reminds me that I fucked up so bad by including a race of dragons bent on world domination into a world where one guy can glance at you for two seconds and completely erase any and all evidence of you existing...
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This now reminds me that I fucked up so bad by including a race of dragons bent on world domination into a world where one guy can glance at you for two seconds and completely erase any and all evidence of you existing...
He's not all powerful, just bash him with the Enchanted desk... it seems to be the only thing that he can't destroy so easily. Though he could still just erase you instead so I'd advise against such actions.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 534