Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432868 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

More importantly I have high ranking people looking out for me (for some reason). Official protection!
Because I've already had my second chance at least three times, what's once more?

Still gonna find a reason to have him die. Not out of spite in all fairness. I just don't like the most powerful players being powerful.
Kill Miyamoto with me then, I'm pretty much useless except for medic things right now.
Eh, he comes after Flint. I mean, he is the one that made the pilot go back for Xan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I'd be careful of I were you, Flint's more dangerous than he seems.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He has a room doesn't he?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As if anyone ever actually uses those :P
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He has a room doesn't he?
You'll likely get electrocuted for trying to murder him. Really, your frame of mind is the kind of thing that would make people target you instead of Xan.

Especially considering your definition of a "powerful" character is one that has only been on one mission so far.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me? I've been on ... uh. Three missions if you count 15.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one?
This current clone has only been on the whole "rescue the black ops team" mission IIRC.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one?
This current clone has only been on the whole "rescue the black ops team" mission IIRC.
Wh- oh right yeah. I've died so many times I stopped distinguishinh which clone did what.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But yeah, murdering powerful characters won't work out too well since half the time, the characters gained their power due to the skills of their players. Kill Miyamoto, and Radio Controlled's next character will quickly become general (or second-in-command if Hasala fills in the power vacuum) due to his skill in administration. Kill Simus, and Pyro's next character will quickly become the head of engineering due to his skill and qualification in physics.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

i should make a proper character when i finish my engineering degree

bow before my practical knowledge
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But yeah, murdering powerful characters won't work out too well since half the time, the characters gained their power due to the skills of their players. Kill Miyamoto, and Radio Controlled's next character will quickly become general (or second-in-command if Hasala fills in the power vacuum) due to his skill in administration. Kill Simus, and Pyro's next character will quickly become the head of engineering due to his skill and qualification in physics.
Which is really my problem with the entire thing because it makes it feel different from what I was lead to believe.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is really my problem with the entire thing because it makes it feel different from what I was lead to believe.
What, that competence would lead to power? It does.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, a game where everyone can die and it will happen constantly as well as being crazy and awesome at times.

What I got is a game where hardly anyone dies and there's a group that never even gets into harms way.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I'm fairly sure that Miya dying would have consequences, and Radio's next character might not become general so quickly. Simus you're right about, but yeah.

It's more a matter of how much RP and such was put into each character beyond the Heph nuts though - well that and the fact that Miya was the first guy to get an Avatar.

No, a game where everyone can die and it will happen constantly as well as being crazy and awesome at times.

What I got is a game where hardly anyone dies and there's a group that never even gets into harms way.
There have been some changes I admit, but there's always the option to ... reduce it back down, yknow what I'm saying?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 534