Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432946 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Is there anything I need to respond to?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Alright. Also, since the Danganronpa RP, if run right, shouldn't take up too much time....

Fate stay/night RP anyone?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Alright. Also, since the Danganronpa RP, if run right, shouldn't take up too much time....

Yes.
YES.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I've heard of it, but never watched the anime nor read the visual novels. Synopsis?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I've heard of it, but never watched the anime nor read the visual novels. Synopsis?
7 people summon heroes from legends and history to fight in a battle royale for a wish.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In essence, seven Masters (human mages) and their Servants (historical or mythological figures) fight for the chance of using the Holy Grail to grant a wish to them.

Rag is better versed in this universe than myself.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:19:04 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Ah.

Elf, PM when you start. I might want in.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

7 people summon heroes from legends and history to fight in a battle royale for a wish.
And I think more of them are of a gender different from the one they were originally?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

In essence, six Masters (human mages) and their Servants (historical or mythological figures) fight for the chance of using the Holy Grail to grant a wish to them.

Seven, actually.
The Fifth Grail War was... weird, let's put it like that.
And I think more of them are of a gender different from the one they were originally?
Not most of them. Only one in the Fourth and Fifth Grail Wars, IIRC.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Sounds fun.

In essence, six Masters (human mages) and their Servants (historical or mythological figures) fight for the chance of using the Holy Grail to grant a wish to them.

Seven, actually.
The Fifth Grail War was... weird, let's put it like that.
Not most of them. Only one in the Fourth and Fifth Grail Wars, IIRC.

You forgot how
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Which only applies from the Third Grail War onwards and nobody except Kiritsugu, Kirei and the like knew about it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And which I may leave out or include.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That last bit really doesn't surprise me. I mean is there any point in a piece of media where a wish granting thing does that's wanted?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

FUCK YEAH
I COULD ACTUALLY RP AS AMMY
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That last bit really doesn't surprise me. I mean is there any point in a piece of media where a wish granting thing does that's wanted?
Puella Magi Madoka Magica, technically. :P
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 534