Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433223 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The hotel has 4 person bedrooms, which makes it useful for school trips (more students per room), besides, it's only confirmed for the floors that were rented.
The other floors could be 2 person bedrooms.
I dooon't think that was ever confirmed. Also it's pretty silly for a hotel to be built with three floors with rooms with room for four beds. Cuts into profits due to the rarity of school trips and the lack of people having money to blow on giant rooms.
You know what also cuts into profits? Letting creatures that can MAKE GOLD live. Since they can crash the market with that power.
Not to mention the other ways for magic to ruin the economy.
I do not believe that has anything to do with the current debate. Currently I would assume the hotel is owned and run by normies or lowpower supnats that can't make their own funds.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

The hotel has 4 person bedrooms, which makes it useful for school trips (more students per room), besides, it's only confirmed for the floors that were rented.
The other floors could be 2 person bedrooms.
I dooon't think that was ever confirmed. Also it's pretty silly for a hotel to be built with three floors with rooms with room for four beds. Cuts into profits due to the rarity of school trips and the lack of people having money to blow on giant rooms.
You know what also cuts into profits? Letting creatures that can MAKE GOLD live. Since they can crash the market with that power.
Not to mention the other ways for magic to ruin the economy.
I do not believe that has anything to do with the current debate. Currently I would assume the hotel is owned and run by normies or lowpower supnats that can't make their own funds.
I'll leave it to the GM then, he has a better grasp on the world.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

...To be perfectly honest, I just said 4 to a room because RP.

It could be that it's a five-star family oriented hotel, and they have the big rooms because often families have more than 2 people.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

If it's for Rp, might be better to have group size variable but max 4. Or just do conjoined rooms. Smaller groups tend to rp more.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Okay so I think we can sort of assume this is a hotel frequented by nightsiders supnats, probably owned by them, just for security reasons.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Wait, can we just make up parents on the spot or do we have to PM you a character sheet?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, can we just make up parents on the spot or do we have to PM you a character sheet?
Make them up. PM anything that seems like I'd have to know ((Illusions, mental-affecting abilities, etc))
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Barring any serious fights and stuff, shouldn't be anything that needs to be PMed about Ilya.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Jesus Christ you guys are posting fast, what the hell.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Of maybe
Spoiler: spoilered for speed (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Of maybe
Spoiler: spoilered for speed (click to show/hide)

I need that car
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jana is engaging full Tsun-tsun mode.
Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

She's kinda strayed from what she was originally, but this is more shipping-y.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 534