Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433222 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Why is everyone afraid of my character Hes a good guy
No sig yet

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

he looks spoopy
thincake

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

The hotel has 4 person bedrooms, which makes it useful for school trips (more students per room), besides, it's only confirmed for the floors that were rented.
The other floors could be 2 person bedrooms.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...which doesn't change the fact he's also a combination of an angel and a demon with everything that implies?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

You know how everyone soiled themselves at Sabrina? Even Kiri, the ultimate h4x0r king second only to KiRiRiRiRiRiRiRiTo-sama threw up defense patterns because she was in the room.

Jason is basically that squared for demons. And in Sabrina's case, she sees through his illusions and knows exactly what he looks like.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

So she sees his true form
No sig yet

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So she sees his true form
Which looks quite terrifying, yes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically. Her mind probably instinctively blocks out the shit that doesn't make sense, though. Comes with the whole 'literally geared to fight monsters' thing.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Also, anyone with non-Principal level illusions on them might want to stay away from Celia.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Also, anyone with non-Principal level illusions on them might want to stay away from Celia.
Wiles can totally be a bro to her then.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And Sabrina could totally be a sis to her. Antimagic be negating her ridiculous magic output, yo.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Where is Jasons character sheet? I cant find it and Ether is  going to talk to him so it would help.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Where is Jasons character sheet? I cant find it and Ether is  going to talk to him so it would help.
I knew I was forgetting something... give me a minute.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

The hotel has 4 person bedrooms, which makes it useful for school trips (more students per room), besides, it's only confirmed for the floors that were rented.
I dooon't think that was ever confirmed. Also it's pretty silly for a hotel to be built with three floors with rooms with room for four beds. Cuts into profits due to the rarity of school trips and the lack of people having money to blow on giant rooms.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

I dooon't think that was ever confirmed. Also it's pretty silly for a hotel to be built with three floors with rooms with room for four beds. Cuts into profits due to the rarity of school trips and the lack of people having money to blow on giant rooms.
You know what also cuts into profits? Letting creatures that can MAKE GOLD live. Since they can crash the market with that power.
Not to mention the other ways for magic to ruin the economy.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 534