Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433486 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

PM me if you start one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Goddamnit Rissa why u so naive.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Goddamnit Rissa why u so naive.
Because Adragis thinks it's funnier that way?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

blitz blitz you're the guy who told me to keep doing it

Also, nobody eats more than Larissa.
NO ONE.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

sabrina v larissa eating contest
fiiiight

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Larissa would just spontaneously develop an extra mouth on Rosa's behalf.
DOUBLE EATS
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

PM me if you start one.
Sure, me too. The fuck not.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Questioning Pandora's choices here. James, Kiri, Torimus and Jana, I understand, but why leave Yuri out? I mean, he knows the area, basically carries around an infinite armory and is a pretty good fighter for....various reasons that I actually do need to discuss with Twinwolf in hindsight, so wouldn't it have been a good idea to nab him for the mission?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Questioning Pandora's choices here. James, Kiri, Torimus and Jana, I understand, but why leave Yuri out? I mean, he knows the area, basically carries around an infinite armory and is a pretty good fighter for....various reasons that I actually do need to discuss with Twinwolf in hindsight, so wouldn't it have been a good idea to nab him for the mission?
Would Pandora know that?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I question her note bring David for the healing. Also questioning choosing Kiri given his additude problems.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Except for the fighting skills, but it would be in Yuri's documents that he's spent a significant portion of his life in Japan and that his powers are capable of drawing out weaponry.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I question her not bringing Ethon because he's a fucking dragon.
Joke.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Pandora has been to every place in the world, and thus has knowledge on land marks and thus doesn't need a guide. Also, Pandora is going to do most of the fighting, if any, and has picked those four because She has seen James, Torimus, and Janaa use their powers before. She picked Kiri, because Kiri has the necessary talent for when they go after the Sessho-Seki, otherwise known as the Killing Stone, otherwise known a the body of Tamamo-no-Mae. I mean, I would pick the Kitsune teacher over Kiri, but I'd rather not bar a teacher who needs to chaperon you guys :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wouldn't Pandora have seen the school's files on Yuri, though? And it's pretty common knowledge that Domovoi basically are walking armouries.

It's why using Domovoi assassins is a war crime, akin to using Swiss mercenaries in the real world- nobody wants to fuck with those guys and it was basically unfair unless the target was a dragon or something.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:02:29 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I question Pandora taking high-school students to take down supernatural threats.
Larissa's going to be in hysterics, what with Jana and Torimus in what she perceives to be grave danger, hue hue.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 534