Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433516 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

There was some other stuff past that segment but I don't think I should post it here. Safe to say I went to a dark place in my mind.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Safe to say I went to a dark place in my mind.

You should totally scan and upload it, sounds like a great read.

But seriously, upload them somewhere, this is pysch student gold.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:47:27 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I can be bothered to find a scanner then yeah definetely.

Probably gonna have to find that imgur account I made too...
in any case it'll be a while since ill probably just transcribe them onto my computer since my handwriting's shit and then I could send them to you over ... email or something. I'd say steam but I dunno if I'd get banned for it.
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

You'd be fine, even if they pulled you up you could just say it was fiction about something.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well once I find all the stuff I wrote it on and compile it into one thing - it's not all in one thing, some of it is in various notebooks due to camping trips I went on during my stint in TA, some's on my computer, etc, it'll take a bit for me to assemble it, plus I'm lazy - I'll send it to you over steam chat or however that works then. Don't think I ever actually wished violence against any real people so I should be fine.

Anyhow I tired and work tomorrow with my friend who I need to make sure I stay friends with, which requires some measure of mental fortitude in order to restrain some of my dumber impulses. So I sleep

Oh look in E:G v.2 I got super meta by having Darnos from an earlier point in his history punt a dude literally into another RP. Heh.
He groans in turns to Darnos.
 "...Your other self says hello."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:09:08 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

*yawns*

That was the incarnate kid, right?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hm. Also, a thought occurs.

People tend to be suckers for high school RPs around here.
People also tend to be suckers for murder, drama and violence around here.
Danganronpa is about high school children murdering each other in various horrible ways and getting executed in even more horrible ways if they get caught.

I'm surprised nobody's done an RP of this yet.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Maybe you should do it, then.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the former point is more because people are suckers for more freeform RPs, and for some reason they end up being set in a high school a lot of the time.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Hm. Also, a thought occurs.

People tend to be suckers for high school RPs around here.
People also tend to be suckers for murder, drama and violence around here.
Danganronpa is about high school children murdering each other in various horrible ways and getting executed in even more horrible ways if they get caught.

I'm surprised nobody's done an RP of this yet.
DO ET
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The issue is I'd have to coordinate quite closely with players to arrange murders and people getting murdered, unless the protagonists are the ones who don't get murdered at all.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use PMs. Sounds sort of like a game of mafia. I guess the GM would have to decide what evidence is left behind and what evidence people notice.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:40:49 am by Empiricist »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, yeah, it's basically a game of Mafia, only all the people are Innocents with no other abilities. Or was it Townie?

Hm, I've been toying with a DR RP for a long time, the only issue being whether or not I should allow player murders or not.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It sounds more like everyone has an ability. And that ability is murder. If you disallow players from murdering or being murdered, then it basically becomes a mystery game, you'll be the sole person responsible for setting up the clues and crime scene. If you allow murders, then clues and crime scenes will happen dynamically, but you'll have to manage it, and figure out what to do when everyone inevitably attempts to murder everyone else at the earliest possible opportunity, turning it into a chaotic mess of simultaneous attempted murders. Or when a smartass tries suicide to screw everyone else.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It sounds more like everyone has an ability. And that ability is murder. If you disallow players from murdering or being murdered, then it basically becomes a mystery games, you'll be the sole person responsible for setting up the clues and crime scene. If you allow murders, then clues and crime scenes will happen dynamically, but you'll have to manage it, and figure out what to do when everyone inevitably attempts to murder someone else at the earliest opportunity turning it into a chaotic mess of simultaneous attempted murders. Or when a smartass tries suicide to screw everyone else.
It helps that if you do get it wrong, everyone except the murderer dies, and if it was a suicide, nobody gets punished, I believe. The latter happened already, at least.

The former should be a good incentive to getting it right.
Pages: 1 ... 414 415 [416] 417 418 ... 534