Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433810 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Or the Principal.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Or we can just shoot him in the face.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or shiv him.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think John's player needs to give a multiple paragraphs long description of everything he recognizes or does not recognize. As well as how it specifically works. Otherwise he can just asspull.
Considering the length of Mdk's PM to Twinwolf, he may actually have.

Also there's the issue of attacks that target John's spirit/soul and not his body. An example would be some Foxfire Patterns.
I don't think it's just bodily, there was the mention of him being able to fire empty guns if he thought they still had ammo for some reason.

Or we can just shoot him in the face.
That's a lot easier, yes.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yes. Yes it is.
And there's at least 2 people with guns here, I think.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes. Yes it is.
One of them isn't loaded. But John doesn't know that, so the whole bullets from nowhere effect would be detrimental to him in such a case.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wiles and David, Yuri also mentioned he has two loaded pistols at his disposal within his hammerspace, and he's pretty vulnerable to bladed weapons.

So basically, Kiri and Torimus can't really hurt him all that much, but everyone else could gank him. :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri can always slag him. If he sees the couch he's on burst into flames. He's gonna assume he's on fire. Like any normal person would.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So much easier though for Yuri to just hand Kiri a gun to shoot him with. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So much easier for Wiles to just shoot him. You don't even have to hand the other guy a gun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wiles and David, Yuri also mentioned he has two loaded pistols at his disposal within his hammerspace, and he's pretty vulnerable to bladed weapons.

So basically, Kiri and Torimus can't really hurt him all that much, but everyone else could gank him. :P
Plutarch can't do much to him either. It's basically just a walking Pyrrhic victory combat-wise.

So much easier though for Yuri to just hand Kiri a gun to shoot him with. :P
Yeah, he doesn't seem to think the foxfire is real, so I doubt he'd believe in spontaneous furniture combustion.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

The question is, what will he do when he finds out Wiles is a spoopy skellington?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The question is, what will he do when he finds out Wiles is a spoopy skellington?
Rethink his world-view? :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

And then he finds out there are two of them.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Yes. Yes it is.
One of them isn't loaded. But John doesn't know that, so the whole bullets from nowhere effect would be detrimental to him in such a case.
Pistol whipping has no need for ammo, just apply direct to the forehead! :D
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 534