Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433689 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Depends when it happened, though.
Either way, your call.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Not worth getting involved in, you, not worth it
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Not worth getting involved in, you, not worth it
...what are you referring to?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Power level arguments.

Should I just assume that Pandora stormed out for no reason or...
Sig! Onol

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

She's heading to Where Kiri, Falchion, and New guy are. Kiri was releasing a lot of intent, so much so that Pandora's Box reacted to it and ordered Pandora to go and see what was going on.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eeeeeeeeeh don't care enough Darren minorly offended now in no accessible quantum space
Sig! Onol

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Hey HD, could you possible describe your character and the scar a bit better? If it's to much trouble for you I could also link you a character description generator for you to use. It's just kind of hard to work with what I have at the moment.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I accidentally asleep the entire day.

Will send specifics after I eat something.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Nice.
Black lives matter.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Hey HD, could you possible describe your character and the scar a bit better? If it's to much trouble for you I could also link you a character description generator for you to use. It's just kind of hard to work with what I have at the moment.
You know what, f*** it.
The wound has severed a third of the pectoralis major, and completely severed the pectoralis minor.
And frankly, it looks like it had been burned shut, as if the knife was red hot.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pandora exits the room along side Trude, though she appears to be muttering obscenities under her breath. She pulls out her box, which looks absolutely vivid with purples and reds. She appears to be heading to the [Un]common rooms.
((Why Darren so easily forgotten about))
Obviously he is subconsciously destroying his very presence rendering himself perfectly cloaked. Now he just needs to learn how to do it consciously, get drunk and do crazy stuff while under the influence! :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what, f*** it.
The wound has severed a third of the pectoralis major, and completely severed the pectoralis minor.
And frankly, it looks like it had been burned shut, as if the knife was red hot.
Sorry?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

You know what, f*** it.
Sorry?
I guess I'm a bit irritated today, sorry.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's fine.  I am serious though.  If you can't be arsed to do it I can link the site I use for character descriptions.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Is Larissa the only person in the school who's lived a happy, normal life up 'til now? Honest question.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 534