Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433616 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Now you're being unreasonable. A spirit or whatever made to absorb magic cannot absorb a nonmagical essence and shrug it off.
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Meanwhile in the library:
No, Torimus, I'm not an incubus either. What's that? Killing intent?  Nah, probably more sparring.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Do I need to post reliable links on Yuri's powers as well, Twin? Or am I free to leave them as is?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Do I need to post reliable links on Yuri's powers as well, Twin? Or am I free to leave them as is?
That would be nice.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Now you're being unreasonable. A spirit or whatever made to absorb magic cannot absorb a nonmagical essence and shrug it off.
Sheesh, now we get into magic/mana/spirit semantics.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well shit.

That was a joke. I just admitted I made them up because if I didn't, Yuri might as well be a friendlier Selina, judging from what I know real Domovoi do (basically, be poltergeists to assholes, house elves to non-assholes).

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

If this stuff isn't magic, what the hell is it? Because nothing like that can exist in reality.

Also, lore be damned, a fair and fun game for all is the main priority. If need be, all related lore can be ignored as needed. It's not like science, there's no set rules or guidelines to how it needs to work, because it isn't real.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Who else thinks this was all completely useless and ruined the fun?
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well shit.

That was a joke. I just admitted I made them up because if I didn't, Yuri might as well be a friendlier Selina, judging from what I know real Domovoi do.
It's fine. Just don't abuse that. I call pulling a nuclear warhead out of hammerspace abuse.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I called her a spirit because I'm not sure what Falchion is exactly.
And it's simple. If Falchion absorbs magic, and Kevak said foxfire isn't magic, then it's a no-go.

Smurf, you do realize that this isn't reality? A dragon can't exist in reality. They're extinct. Or hiding. Neither can Torimus, or Falchion, or half the characters, maybe.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I did put down in his description "can't pull anything larger than a claymore/broadsword and wider than a car door that he can't lift with two hands' out, and there ain't no Domovoi that can lift warheads singlehandedly. :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

^ This. Foxfire isn't magic. Falchion is built to absorb Magic. It's like Falchion trying to absorb electricity straight from an electrical outlet. It isn't gonna go well.

If this stuff isn't magic, what the hell is it? Because nothing like that can exist in reality.

Also, lore be damned, a fair and fun game for all is the main priority. If need be, all related lore can be ignored as needed. It's not like science, there's no set rules or guidelines to how it needs to work, because it isn't real.
It's a form of energy produced specifically by fox spirits. Normally after absorbing emotions. Technically if I was using fully realistic, completely unedited lore, Kiri would have shagged half the school by now due to mind control. Also he would be a she and she would have bullshit to the highest tier. Have one of the many sources I used.

Well, I did put down in his description "can't pull anything larger than a claymore/broadsword and wider than a car door that he can't lift with two hands' out, and there ain't no Domovoi that can lift warheads singlehandedly. :P
What about future!spessnukes that fit in the palm of your hand?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Power limiter. Yuri physically cannot do that, not without someone deliberately turning it off. And it takes someone on the level of full-powered Pandora to do that.

And if they did that....it'd be fair to say using domovoi fighters would be a war crime due to how hard it is to fight against one.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

My daily posting window for this game is just too small. William can't stay synched with other characters or have interactions of any duration without holding them up. I may need to drop out.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My daily posting window for this game is just too small. William can't stay synched with other characters or have interactions of any duration without holding them up. I may need to drop out.
That's too bad.

Of course, he'll still be in school, and around. Smurf basically has Dimitri only be there when it interests him, and otherwise is totally silent in the IC thread. It's no problem to not post often.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 355 356 [357] 358 359 ... 534