Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433596 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

It's been established that foxfire completely fucks anyones energy system and discharges violently as the body tries pushing it out if you don't have an aura specifically built to deal with it. And only Kitsune do. Kitsune can't use normal mana due to this.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

If Falchion absorbs magic safely and foxfire isn't magic than it's not trampling on sword lore. It's a fact. Falchion go boom.
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Can we just let it rest? We can't let Kevak just trample everyone all the time.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I am SO tempted to drag in some weird fucking abomination of science that is designed to kill kitsune....

...and then ship it with Kiri. :P

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I am SO tempted to drag in some weird fucking abomination of science that is designed to kill kitsune....

...and then ship it with Kiri. :P
Kiri's up for a blackrom. He's had them before. Abomination better know how to apply pain properly. Kiri's an experienced masochist.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Eh, I'm just going to try and nail the coffin for the Kitsune-OP-pls-nerf.

First problem, time, it takes long for them to reach power, and even Humans can attain it faster than them.
Second, corruption. The Kitsune has to be super careful outside safe places (the school, shrines, the entirety of Japan), hence why you don't see them elsewhere that often.
Third, their souls. The problem with Kitsune, are that their souls are big and tasty. Anyone who eats souls would hunt down and eat the Kitsune.
Fourth, other folklore. There are spirit eaters capable of taking down the mightiest of spiritual warriors, how do you think a Kitsune that's never trained in spirit combat fares?

In Japan the Kitsune are supposed to be godlike, but when you cross it over with other folklore and mythology, then they lose that advantage.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And of course, monster hunters.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we just let it rest? We can't let Kevak just trample everyone all the time.
Stating something that is true due to a conflict =/= trampling everyone
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Eh, I'm just going to try and nail the coffin for the Kitsune-OP-pls-nerf.

First problem, time, it takes long for them to reach power, and even Humans can attain it faster than them.
Second, corruption. The Kitsune has to be super careful outside safe places (the school, shrines, the entirety of Japan), hence why you don't see them elsewhere that often.
Third, their souls. The problem with Kitsune, are that their souls are big and tasty. Anyone who eats souls would hunt down and eat the Kitsune.
Fourth, other folklore. There are spirit eaters capable of taking down the mightiest of spiritual warriors, how do you think a Kitsune that's never trained in spirit combat fares?

In Japan the Kitsune are supposed to be godlike, but when you cross it over with other folklore and mythology, then they lose that advantage.
The downsides have to actually be relevant to the game though. Energy absorbtion is definently a downside.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

huehuehue

Less of that and more of how he generally gets away with anything. Who's up for a ganking?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting away with things because he knows what he's talking about doesn't warrant a gank. That's metagamey and kind of... what's the words... Childish and stupid? Yeah.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It does,however, warrant a bit of irritation when a 16 year old fox spirit could kick the asses of two dragons, an embodiment of kill everything, yet supposedly gets their asses kicked by a house spirit or a pissed off human with a rifle. :P

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

huehuehue

Less of that and more of how he generally gets away with anything. Who's up for a ganking?
I would be, if I weren't a complete newb to supe matters.
thincake

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

It does,however, warrant a bit of irritation when a 16 year old fox spirit could kick the asses of two dragons, an embodiment of kill everything, yet supposedly gets their asses kicked by a house spirit or a pissed off human with a rifle. :P
+1 oh god i agreed with elf what's wrong with me

It always seems to work in his favor, every time, and so a fair amount of trampling is done. No metaganking though, Kiri will have to piss everyone off before anything like that happens.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Getting away with things because he knows what he's talking about doesn't warrant a gank. That's metagamey and kind of... what's the words... Childish and stupid? Yeah.
I'm not going to back down from someone who's trying to make a Mary Sue again.
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 534