Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433514 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you just want them to inherit a lot of things, you could just have their ability as being literally everyone else's descendant :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Thanks for the 4 pages of OOC guys. That took 15 minutes.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least it wasn't about armor thickness/penetration testing :P

We really do need to organize a way to summarize everything.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

If you just want them to inherit a lot of things, you could just have their ability as being literally everyone else's descendant :P
Nah. Then I'd do that to Yuri. Much simpler, as he could almost literally pull his inheritance out of his ass. :P

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah. Then I'd do that to Yuri. Much simpler, as he could almost literally pull his inheritance out of his ass. :P
It'd also mean that he's technically everyone's descendant with everyone else. Want to know what Larissa and Torimus' descendant will look like? Go stare at Yuri. Want to know what Ether and Cynthia's descendant will look like? Go stare at Yuri. Want to know what Yuri's descendant will look like? Go stare at Yuri :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Want to know what Yuri's descendant will look like? Go stare at Yuri :P
Not enough sparkles.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

'twas a joke, I didn't actually mean that.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But it would fix a lot of problems like Ragnarok's whole kitsune population problem. Because by the definition of that ability, somewhere down the line, instead of having another kitsune as a child, all kitsune will have Yuri as their child :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A whole world of ridiculously polite butler traps.

Good god the fangirls would die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

But it would fix a lot of problems like Ragnarok's whole kitsune population problem. Because by the definition of that ability, somewhere down the line, instead of having another kitsune as a child, all kitsune will have Yuri as their child :P
And instead replace it with a Yuri population problem.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can never have too much Yuri.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And instead replace it with a Yuri population problem.
Well, no, because he doesn't have the immortality issue.

And also, when I said Yuri as their child, I literally meant just one Yuri. Singular. He is the technical descendant of everything ever.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, he has the immortality issue. Just not the 'unkillable' issue. :P

Of course, being immortal is irrelevant when there's only one of you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

It still ends up with magical death hitler culling the populous every few eons, so I'm good.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You can never have too much Yuri.
...oh dear god.
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 534