Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433329 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Elf, what's up with this Candle Jack joke? I've seen it a lot but it's never exp
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Elf
There is never enough drama
How are we to fight Faceless Ones if the Principal keeps erasing them from existence?
Have them continue to screw people over in spite of that? I mean, it isn't like eldritch abominations are the sort of entities that non-existence can do much to deter. Not to mention it works quite well with one criticism of the ontological argument (namely that a god that does not exist yet still does stuff is greater than a god that does exist and does the same stuff). And they could always just torment people by arranging for things to fuck up to make their lives miserable, whilst not doing anything major enough to warrant the Principal's attention. I mean, the drama here seems to be more emotional anyway.

Indeed. he may need a doctor after this. >..>
Or a lung transplant.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

But if it can act on the material plane does it really not exist?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Pandora:
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Ack how do I keep up with this? I'm begining to fear I may not be able to.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

You check well and you check often.
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But if it can act on the material plane does it really not exist?
Doesn't necessarily have to.

If you consider one more in terms of being a framework for thought, you could even argue that eldritch horrors are little more than (possibly pathological, which may actually be possible since cultural evolution would permit the existence of ideals that are ultimately detrimental to people but spread to others before they destroy their hosts, not unlike diseases or viruses) concepts or beliefs that use the people "infected" with them (cultists and whatnot). As they are beliefs that alter one's perception of reality (loss of sanity and whatnot), and all magic is conceptual/semantic, the host's magic may become amplified due to this differing framework (not unlike how thinking about someone's magic in a different way can alter it's effects and output) but also the lack of sanity would make it something they are too crazy to control (or make it seem from their perspective to be something they cannot control, not unlike the issue with Darren). Hence none of them have to exist, just a mere idea of them is required.

Ack how do I keep up with this? I'm begining to fear I may not be able to.
Ignore everyone else's character unless they do something related to yours. Use the search function to check posts that mention your character's location. Also, it's beneficial to ensure that your character always has a reason to be absent or apathetic.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Even that, though. Time moves fairly slowly in this, right? If I have Will mope/rest for a few hours in his room, would that buy me some time of not holding anyone up while I see if the rythm of my summer classes allows participation?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Even that, though. Time moves fairly slowly in this, right? If I have Will mope/rest for a few hours in his room, would that buy me some time of not holding anyone up while I see if the rythm of my summer classes allows participation?
Yes. Though being inactive doesn't really hold anything up unless you're sparring or speaking in private. Since other people can just wander in and start another conversation.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

And before anyone says anything, yes, Pandora did wait until James had dodged out of the way to unleash the attack :3
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

The awkward moment where it is entirely possible Larissa will become Rosa, a violent killing machine, because she was upset about someone who was violent. And holding back, to boot.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The awkward moment where it is entirely possible Larissa will become Rosa, a violent killing machine, because she was upset about someone who was violent. And holding back, to boot.
This will be !!FUN!!.

Also, weren't you making a character for RotMGv3?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Yes, yes I was.
Still working on a backstory, but the stats are there, so I could still pull a memory loss and only use the half I've got.
thincake

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

I pulled a call for arms, so if you want your character to just randomly pop up now's the time. Grab a shotgun and go to town.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I have no idea what I'm doing
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 534