Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433315 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

No, he'd summon Kiriririririririririto-sama, who would then proceed to somehow kill the Principal through Deus ex Machina bullshit and somehow win over all the girls (and Yuri). :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

So if someone were to say, summon Nyarlathothep... :P
Can anyone say 'Bob Lovecraft'?
I can.
Get back in the Sword Art thread Bob.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Hastur Hastur Hastur!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only works if you say it out loud, dear.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only works if you say it out loud, dear.
... I don't get it.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Saying Hastur three times summons Hastur, an eldritch abomination on the level of, say, Azazoth or Nyarly.

It's on that list of things you never say, along with 'you have a flat chest' to Tsunderes and Candle Jack when you're typ

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

By the way, due to the whole 'energy cut-off' that Kumo's tail ring does. Would his tail still be corrupted?
Since Kumo had the tail ring on when the principal purified him.
Saying Hastur three times summons Hastur, an eldritch abomination on the level of, say, Azazoth or Nyarly.

It's on that list of things you never say, along with 'you have a flat chest' to Tsunderes and Candle Jack when you're typ
On the level of Azathoth? That's THE most powerful entity.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know that.

You get what I mean, pedanticism about the specifics of Lovecraftian entities besides.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 05:13:39 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, due to the whole 'energy cut-off' that Kumo's tail ring does. Would his tail still be corrupted?

...I don't actually know.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably not, the principle probably was aware of it and his purification probably bypassed it. And of not, Akia would inform him the moment she saw the tail without the ring.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

One thing I should mention, is that Pandora would be on the side of the Principle on just about all things, you don't do that. Her box is literally meant to be a prison for any kind of cataclysmic threat. Or people that try to break the masquerade.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Probably not, the principle probably was aware of it and his purification probably bypassed it. And of not, Akia would inform him the moment she saw the tail without the ring.
There isn't any "bypass", it cannot transfer energy, so he would either need to change the enchantment, or bypass the workings of magic itself.
And doing either has the danger of closing the portal, and cutting off Kumo's tail.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There isn't any "bypass", it cannot transfer energy, so he would either need to change the enchantment, or bypass the workings of magic itself.
And doing either has the danger of closing the portal, and cutting off Kumo's tail.
How about we just have the monk come back to purify the tail, unless something is stopping that.

For reference, the monk's purification would have hurt a lot less, which is why the Principal didn't just do it himself right away.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sure. Let's do that.))
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 534