Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433043 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Depends where William is.
He's headed from the main office to the dorms.
He might come across Wiles then, since he's still basically outside.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Well, if you want to, go for it. William won't really react right now unless approached.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Well, if you want to, go for it. William won't really react right now unless approached.
's more like if you want to. Have it go the traditional 'X bumps into Y, INTENSE RPING ACTION', mayhaps?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Writing walls of text is hard. And when Doa said one at a time, she meant, wait for me to reply before posting so i dont have to post a billion replies at once.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

's more like if you want to. Have it go the traditional 'X bumps into Y, INTENSE RPING ACTION', mayhaps?
Bumping into people, the only true way to lifelong friendship.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Writing walls of text is hard. And when Doa said one at a time, she meant, wait for me to reply before posting so i dont have to post a billion replies at once.
Oh, sorry.
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Oh, sorry.
Nah, tis okay. I was just away for a bit, then i went back to ttping and it was like "Warning, 21 new replies have been posted while you were typing"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

NO MERCY

Oh, sorry.
Nah, tis okay. I was just away for a bit, then i went back to ttping and it was like "Warning, 21 new replies have been posted while you were typing"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUKNOWMYPAIN
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((...remember when Self Defense was a class where you learned to defend yourself without resorting to supernatural bullshit? I miss that...))
No. I don't.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Bumping into people, the only true way to lifelong friendship.
"Instant Friendship, just add humans!
Just listen to all these satisfied customers!
Jana: I didn't really have any friends before this, what with the ridiculous arrogance, but once I tried Bumping Into People, I literally couldn't stop making new friends.
Yukari: The only way I've ever talked with anyone is Bumping Into People. It's amazing!
So why not get your Bumping into People today? Just call 1-800-BUMP* and receive your very own Bumping Into People today! And if you call within the next 10 minutes, we'll add on a free machete, for those really difficult times.
*terms and conditions apply. styles may vary. also this may cost you your soul."
((...remember when Self Defense was a class where you learned to defend yourself without resorting to supernatural bullshit? I miss that...))
No. I don't.
I do. It was great. Jana even got to punch people in the face.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Quote from: Xantalos
Oh, sorry.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUKNOWMYPAIN
And the pain of GMs of many player affairs anywhere. I feel your pain.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Side effects may include: uncontrollable urge to kiss the other person, being shipped by a giant mass of tentacles, and death.

Yep, self-Defense. So much more fun when nobody is using supernatural crap. :P

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

I mean, unless Wiles approaches or says something to him, William will probably ignore Wiles. So, Wiles would have to be the character that initiates interaction.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yes, actually. I had a lot of fun writing that fight, at least. Can you imagine how boring it would have been with supernatural bullshit?
I mean, unless Wiles approaches or says something to him, William will probably ignore Wiles. So, Wiles would have to be the character that initiates interaction.
Assuming William bumps into him or something, Wiles would initiate a conversation, yes.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Well, for one, it would've ended up with dragon!Jana fighting an even bigger draconic seahorse. :P
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 534