Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432556 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Probably should add that to the OP~
3rd post, ran out of characters in the OP.
You should just link the sheets.

mdk666

• Bay Watcher
  • cheaply produced multi-functional biological tool
    • View Profile

Are new students still welcome?

And would be a largish time difference (7h ahead of board-time) acceptable?
The world will look up and shout: "Spare us."
And I will laugh.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Join and see how well you handle it~

People are all across the timezones from what I've seen.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Really, Kevak? Fuckin, really?
I mean, I thought I was going for something a bit too OP with the whole 'Dragon' thing, but lolnope Kitsune shoot lasers and fire now, and melt steel beams and shit.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

I'm going to have to agree.
thincake

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, I thought I was going for something a bit too OP with the whole 'Dragon' thing, but lolnope Kitsune shoot lasers and fire now, and melt steel beams and shit.
And a manifestation of malice that can make the world go poof if it gets really angry isn't OP?

Kiri is a onetail Inari. Kitsune are magic based beings. They're fragile as shit till they get to tail five, and then they're still pretty damn fragile. He'll die just as easily to a bullet or sword as anyone else would.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And a manifestation of malice that can make the world go poof if it gets really angry isn't OP?

Kiri is a onetail Inari. Kitsune are magic based beings. They're fragile as shit till they get to tail five, and then they're still pretty damn fragile. He'll die just as easily to a bullet or sword as anyone else would.
That's nice but the argument falls apart when you literally said that your character can shoot tazer bolts, create a fear effect that can be felt a mile around, summon minions, and pretty much make holes in reality that are almost impossible to tell are fake. And do all that without even so much as breaking a sweat.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Im gonna side with Kevak here, my beholder is pretty much the most OP thing in the whole school. That stuff isnt much. A lot of people here are OP.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds like a problem with the players.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Yeah a lot of things here are fuck-all powerful.

At least I kept Tori at 'powerful, but fuck-all for practicality since even the lightest combat maneuver makes him go berserk'.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's nice but the argument falls apart when you literally said that your character can shoot tazer bolts, create a fear effect that can be felt a mile around, summon minions, and pretty much make holes in reality that are almost impossible to tell are fake. And do all that without even so much as breaking a sweat.
Actually, he has to focus quite a lot to make the fear/shatter Pattern stay intact. He can't move or be disrupted. There's a reason Kitsune don't normally develop stuff like that until threetail, their minds aren't advanced enough to do that easily until then. Also they aren't actually holes.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

We dont even have a combat system, let alone any enemies. Even when we do get enemies, TW can just make them relative to the players skill level.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

We dont even have a combat system, let alone any enemies. Even when we do get enemies, TW can just make them relative to the players skill level.

This is true. Tailor the fights to the party. Great thing to do, if it can be done.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We do have a combat system. Despite the relative cave-manness of dice compared to other forms of combat systems, it is still a combat system.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

We do have a combat system. Despite the relative cave-manness of dice compared to other forms of combat systems, it is still a combat system.

Eh, the combat system is supposed to be mostly narrative, rolls only really used when the outcome is uncertain or if a winner needs to be determined ahead of time for some reason and the players can't just figure it out ahead of time which is more interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 534