Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432472 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Then it wouldn't be a trap, silly. He'd be a blonde bombshell :P

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Plot Twist: Milenko was a snake man the entire time
Snake?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

On an unrelated note, I can't wait for Self-defense. Then I can show off Excalibur's successor.

This makes me want to have Torimus go looking for Clarant sometime just to mess with you.

Plot Twist: Milenko was a snake man the entire time
Snake?

Snake!?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SNAAAAAAKE

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Clarant?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The sword of peace, the brother sword to Excalibur.

Now tempted to bring up Durandal, Joyeuse and Curtana. :P

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Clarant?

Sword Mordred used to murder Arthur.

At least one version of it has it being an unholy sword that was actually designed to fight Excalibur.

or was it just... corrupted or something when arthur got whacked?

I forget.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

SNAAAAAAKE

But no really in Milenko's world most of Ireland is made up of snakepeople
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clarant?

At least one version of it has it being an unholy sword that was actually designed to fight Excalibur.

I forget.
No, Mordred stole it and used it to kill Arthur, but it was originally meant for knighting people.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aren't the only real good things about excalibur the fact that it's dangerously shiny and good at killing people? So wouldn't it's successor just be something like a shotgun, or field piece, or other modern weapon?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Clarant?

I forget.
No, Mordred stole it and used it to kill Arthur, but it was originally meant for knighting people.
Ah, I see.

* ragnarok97071 mostly just knows the Fate/Apocrypha version where it was indeed that, but Mordred managed to somehow infuse it with so much hate it became demonic and was able to shoot weird evil doomlasers powerful enough to compete with Excalibur's Anti-fortress bullshit.

Aren't the only real good things about excalibur the fact that it's dangerously shiny and good at killing people? So wouldn't it's successor just be something like a shotgun, or field piece, or other modern weapon?

Not exactly.

It's called the Sword of Promised Victory for a reason.

It's literally impossible to lose a fight while wielding it.

Unless you're fighting Lancelot.

Because Lancelot is one broke motherfucker.

I mean you might die after unless you have the healing factor from its scabbard, but still.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's stupid.
You're stupid.
Stop being so goddamn stupid, Emp.

Clarant?

I forget.
Ah, I see.

* ragnarok97071 mostly just knows the Fate/Apocrypha version where it was indeed that, but Mordred managed to somehow infuse it with so much hate it became demonic and was able to shoot weird evil doomlasers powerful enough to compete with Excalibur's Anti-fortress bullshit.
All hail Kinoko Nasu. :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

No, it's perk was that it made you unbeatable in battle. Which is why in some versions it broke in the fight with Lancelot.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

No, it's perk was that it made you unbeatable in battle. Which is why in some versions it broke in the fight with Lancelot.
Yeah

I love that fact.

Lancelot is so absurdly broken that even EXCALIBUR, the sword that makes it impossible for you to lose is like 'nope, I'm done.' and gives up XD

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure Caladbolg was even MORE broken, and I recall it was either the predecessor to Excalibur or the same sword.
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 534