Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 432433 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

I want Larissa to be able to make some new friends, and buy some nice things.
And Cynthia always appreciates ice cream.

Some slice of life stuff and some action-y stuff would be good. Got to have a mix of both.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I wouldn't mind having the kids go out of the classroom and into the field. Kinda like TA's missions and stuff like that.
I'd like it if we could go into the town, and have lunch and stuff. It'd be nice.
I, for one, want Milenko to punch bad guys in the dick, and use some of the stuff that was sent with him
I, for one, want Jana to set everything on fire, but we can't have everything we want, can we?
Anyway, I'm hoping for some ancient evil *cough*Tessa*cough* to awaken and then we, as students, have to defeat it with the power of bullshit because Adults are Useless and this is an anime, dammit! But mostly because it would amuse me to no end.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Wait, we can guess Mimu's project in the OOC?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: By the way, Twinwolf, I recommend you list the choices people made for classes this day. So I don't have to.
Noted. Going to start writing a list here, then move it to the third post later.

Spoiler: Classes (click to show/hide)
Kiri should be in Species Studies.
Yeah, I was wondering why Kiri picked history of the supernaturals. Considering he had Species Studies last time.
Kiri keeps the same classes as well. Which were History of Supernaturals, Magic 101, and Enchanting.
Was that an error?
Correct. I was half asleep.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Like most of the ideas.

Classroom Ideas
1) Make it shorter. Wait at least 2 classes to be done rping, then have classes be over otherwise those in the other classes will eventually exhaust their options on posts. ((Have us post OOC that we would like to end classes.)) Or set a time limit on the classes OOC. (Example: Tuesday at 3:15pm Est period 1 will end and period 2 will start at 4:15pm Est., not sure if everyone would agree to it though.)

Probably not this one. Not everyone's in the same timezone, so it's not fair.

2) Minor Lessons or topics to get classroom Rping started off. (Example: "Today's topic is Transfiguration" Magic Theory)

A good idea, probably will use.

3) Field Trips!!!

Already have a couple in mind. Ideas anyone?

4) Students as TA's. (They get to teach a lesson, as we do have 2 characters only rule. For those who want to teach and have a student that can.)

That's actually why I had the Humans and You teacher ask that question.

5) Competitions?

Have one in mind for later on.

6) Point System? For rewards (see below)

Points for participation and such, mapping the labyrinth, etc?

Other ideas for general improvements:
1) Challenges??? Be it combat, social, Masquerade, or exploring. (I still think stats would help us know define what we can and can't do so well.) (Exploring could be more hazardous.) (Make it a bit more difficult to be using our powers? So far the Masquerade has been easy to maintain) (Being outside at a certain times could get us in trouble, supernatural dorms and underground would be exceptions though.)

Might start figuring out some more dangerous results for rolling low...

2) Forbidden Areas. (Don't have Principle instantly know that a student has entered them.)

Gotta think of what that would be. The Principal is often busy, so he's content with warning most people. They sign a waiver when they agree to attend  :P

3) Rewards: Who doesn't like them? Could be as small as, receiving item(s) that character would like (example: Cursed Dolls for Alice) to getting a lesson from the Principle or being able to bend a certain rule.

I like this one.

4) Principle leaves for a set period of time. (To give us a little freedom to be monsters. ;D)

I can think of a few situations where this could happen...

I wouldn't mind having the kids go out of the classroom and into the field. Kinda like TA's missions and stuff like that.
I'd like it if we could go into the town, and have lunch and stuff. It'd be nice.
It's been mentioned a couple times that you're free to go into town after class.

Suggestion:
Make this place less dysfunctional.
It kinda assumes everyone is used to the Supernatural.
*COUGH*GIANTCHASMS*COUGH*
And why do we have to explore? That's just dumb? Why would you?
The exploring: The school wasn't always a school. The Principal doesn't even know all the rooms. The teachers don't either. They just appropriated a sizable chunk of the labyrinth for the school.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So that's a no to Tessa being totally-not-Cthulhu, then? Dammit.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

A Trip To The tengu mountains maybe
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Or to the part of Japan where Yukari's family are from. Or to the various places Yuri's been a household servant at. :P

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

The very idea of all this adventure stuff is actually making me sick.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

A trip to THE CLIFFS?Don't mouse over THE CLIFFS, no matter what.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

There are a few places in Milenko's world that would be interesting for a magical school to visit, the Iberian Exclusion Zone and Charlemagne's Palace being two.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Ugh.
I just wanna do nice things.
Aren't there awards for, like, good behaviour?  This place is just sickening.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The very idea of all this adventure stuff is actually making me sick.

There will be mundane field trips as well, and you can opt out of the more adventurous ones.

Ugh.
I just wanna do nice things.
Aren't there awards for, like, good behaviour?  This place is just sickening.
Yes, there will be. The points system that might be implemented would probably award points for it, and other rewards will be there too.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Of course not, don't be silly. This is an anime, after all! Rewarding good behaviour? Pssh. Don't make me laugh.
Edit: Dammit TW!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

The problem with the trips suggestion is that we need at least a week of regular school. We can't just have special occasions every week.
Okay, maybe a little, but not on the first week.

Then again, who knows, maybe the principal wants us to have some practical educating.
The teacher never make you learn, you make yourself learn. The teacher is just a helping hand (a really great one, but still a helping hand).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Larissa doesn't want to do practical learning, though.
She wants to stay at home.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 534