Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431849 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Just waiting for a catfight over Yuri between Corentine and Trude. :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"It's simple, okay? She serves her charge, and I already declared myself her charge.
Plus I have this cool soul energy collar on her."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just had to ruin the trappiness, Vacio. :P

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Fuck it, jumping right back in with this.

Would an exchange student from another dimension be "supernatural" enough for this malarkey?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would an exchange student from another dimension be "supernatural" enough for this malarkey?
holy shit.

We are LITERALLY only missing Twi, and god knows where HE is now. :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I guess?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

holy shit.

We are LITERALLY only missing Twi, and god knows where HE is now. :P
Twi's been busy with a thing I've been half busy with. Also building stuff in a Minecraft-like.

I guess?
Sick, working on app now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Last post in March, last active two days ago. :P
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name:  Milenko Novak

Sex: Male

Supernatural Type: Base human from another dimension

Background: Nothing exists in a vacuum, not even the universe itself. It should come to no surprise that there are many worlds, each one based off a difference from the base. Some have magic, others mystical beings and some have magic and mega-corporations armed with advanced technology. Such is the world Milenko calls home. Using the energies of Qurtiz Crystals, strange rock formations that have created anomalies in mankind since the first human walked the earth, corporations have been able to shred the boundary of reality.  Because of this material history as is known has been twisted and changed. Europeans did not colonize the West until after the armies of Mexica had conquered Iberia. Charlemagne reigns immortal on his ancient throne, the Norsemen call down the powers of their gods upon the fascist Finns to the east and, where once fascism was the strongest, a nation called Yugoslavia rose to become a light of tolerance.

Description: Milenko is a average 17 year old Yugoslvian boy, skin on the pale side but curly, black hair and a sharp face betraying his very mixed heritage. He tends to speak quickly and excitedly, gesturing rapidly as he talks. Milenko usually has a smile on his face and is quick to help out with most tasks, cheerfully prattling on about something inconsequential while helps. The boy was chosen for the exchange program due to both his parents involvement in international affairs and his own intellect. The fact that he gives a good face to his corporate dominated homeworld helps too. He and two others, a boy from the Sioux Free Trade Zone and a girl from the city state of Mumbai, are the first wave in a proposed exchange program between Eclipse Heights and the Corporate Council. A quickly rising corp named Regnis-Dahl seems to be crusading the program and its liason, a thin woman named Viola Leguin, often checks in to make sure everything is going well.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Name:  Milenko Novak

Sex: Male

Supernatural Type: Base human from another dimension

Background: Nothing exists in a vacuum, not even the universe itself. It should come to no surprise that there are many worlds, each one based off a difference from the base. Some have magic, others mystical beings and some have magic and mega-corporations armed with advanced technology. Such is the world Milenko calls home. Using the energies of Qurtiz Crystals, strange rock formations that have created anomalies in mankind since the first human walked the earth, corporations have been able to shred the boundary of reality.  Because of this material history as is known has been twisted and changed. Europeans did not colonize the West until after the armies of Mexica had conquered Iberia. Charlemagne reigns immortal on his ancient throne, the Norsemen call down the powers of their gods upon the fascist Finns to the east and, where once fascism was the strongest, a nation called Yugoslavia rose to become a light of tolerance.

Description: Milenko is a average 17 year old Yugoslvian boy, skin on the pale side but curly, black hair and a sharp face betraying his very mixed heritage. He tends to speak quickly and excitedly, gesturing rapidly as he talks. Milenko usually has a smile on his face and is quick to help out with most tasks, cheerfully prattling on about something inconsequential while helps. The boy was chosen for the exchange program due to both his parents involvement in international affairs and his own intellect. The fact that he gives a good face to his corporate dominated homeworld helps too. He and two others, a boy from the Sioux Free Trade Zone and a girl from the city state of Mumbai, are the first wave in a proposed exchange program between Eclipse Heights and the Corporate Council. A quickly rising corp named Regnis-Dahl seems to be crusading the program and its liason, a thin woman named Viola Leguin, often checks in to make sure everything is going well.
Accepted.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fucking rad, so do I just jump in with an intro post or do you do that or wut?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

Fucking rad, so do I just jump in with an intro post or do you do that or wut?
You start at the entrance, with a map.
There's a supernatural dorm, you'll have to go there though, but you have a map.
The SupeDorm has bedrooms, a cafeteria, and a common room.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

F***ing hell, I love it, Trude is basically doing what Jana did (slapping someone in the face), but I'm unsure if she'll be criticized for it.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Trude did it in a reasonable way. Jana did it in an unreasonable way.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So where is everyone in relation to everything?
I, like Milenko, have no idea what the everloving fuck is going on
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 534