Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 431971 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I just want to note that Yuri doesn't seem to react to the fact that multiple people have been referring to him as a girl.
He's just used to it; after all, short of outright stripping him naked, he just looks like an attractive, if flatchested, girl, and I've tried to make the answers to that as ambiguous as possible IC. Also because maximum trap effect.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I just want to note that Yuri doesn't seem to react to the fact that multiple people have been referring to him as a girl.
He's just used to it; after all, short of outright stripping him naked, he just looks like an attractive, if flatchested, girl, and I've tried to make the answers to that as ambiguous as possible IC. Also because maximum trap effect.
I feel like Alaric should be able to tell that Yuri's actually a guy due to being half succubus. Knowing someone's sex seems like a appropriate power for a succubus.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I feel like Alaric should be able to tell that Yuri's actually a guy due to being half succubus. Knowing someone's sex seems like a appropriate power for a succubus.
He's what?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's what?
Alaric has mentioned his mother is a succubus before. His father is human.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would make sense, yes. It'd be far more hilarious if he was so womanly in appearance he literally throws off succubi and incubi chick radars. :P

But eh, you're the GM.

Also Alaric is AU!Rin confirmed.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

He's what?
He has?!
It would make sense, yes. It'd be far more hilarious if he was so womanly in appearance he literally throws off succubi and incubi chick radars. :P

But eh, you're the GM.
I don't think this has anything to do with appearance...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's what?
He has?!
Yes. To Jana, I think. I'll dig through the IC thread.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The whole crux of being a trap is appearance. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'm talking about Alaric knowing Yuri is male.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to Twin. I personally think it'd be hilarious for them only to realise Yuri's a guy when he heads off to David's dorm. :P

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

But what would Alaric be doing about it? Tell everyone?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

But what would Alaric be doing about it? Tell everyone?
Not until after this is over, at the very least.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Up to Twin. I personally think it'd be hilarious for them only to realise Yuri's a guy when he heads off to David's dorm. :P
That would be funny because he's in Garth's room.  :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, he's heading off to the male dorms anyway. :P

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

That would be funny because he's in Garth's room.  :P

Btw I decided to not have a second character so garth is not there
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 534