Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430512 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Rip has a nonstandard gender!

Cisgender is a lot better than saying Male or female when describing somebody who is ok with their assigned gender. Just my opinion.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

They affect sensory input before it reaches the brain. If they affected the mind directly, then Kiri would be able to read minds down the line as a logical deviation from that. Which he cannot do and will not be able to do. He is not a psychic.

He affects what sensory data the mind is able to process, but does not directly alter the mind.
So you affect sensory data which in turn affects what the mind is processing right? It's like if someone used phromones to make someone like them, it is affecting the sensory data to make them more attractive or whatever but the end goal is the same is that it changes what the mind preceives. Would this be similar to this be similar to your ability? Also afflicting the directly mind does equate being able to read one's mind.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

So you affect sensory data which in turn affects what the mind is processing right? It's like if someone used phromones to make someone like them, it is affecting the sensory data to make them more attractive or whatever but the end goal is the same is that it changes what the mind preceives. Would this be similar to this be similar to your ability?
Correct.

Also afflicting the directly mind does equate being able to read one's mind.
Pretty sure I said that.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you affect sensory data which in turn affects what the mind is processing right? It's like if someone used phromones to make someone like them, it is affecting the sensory data to make them more attractive or whatever but the end goal is the same is that it changes what the mind preceives. Would this be similar to this be similar to your ability?
Correct.

Pretty sure I said that.

Forgot the not after does.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Correct.

Pretty sure I said that.

Depends on how it afflicts.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:)
Correct.

Pretty sure I said that.

Depends on how it afflicts.
That I agree with you. I'll post later to continue this discussion I need to go to sleep.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I have to help remove stitches from my cats. Did I mention the stitches are from them getting neutered? One may guess I am less than thrilled to be on the team.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have to help remove stitches from my cats. Did I mention the stitches are from them getting neutered? One may guess I am less than thrilled to be on the team.
Eeech. Not fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should also note, Ripols is biologically colorblind.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

What kind of colorblind?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The lack of being able to physically tell what color anything is. Full Colorblindness.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Damn, son, that's heavy.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I always assumed it was from her lack of real eyes, but it could be any number of things :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I mean, I suppose one could try and teach her the concept of colors through intense thought on them and their meaning.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Or someone could weaponise it by overloading her with sight of color, which she is biologically unable to process.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 534